top of page

Young Ninja Group (ages 3-5)

ציבורי·132 חברים

Today: Konyaspor - Ankaragücü live free 11/02/2024 Live

Soccer Betting live Free-Bet Bonus ... The Soccer H2H Statistics updated on 15/01/2024 at 00:51. Current Soccer live Results, Scores and Schedules for MKE ...

All are contributing, all are performing under the French boss. Even if he were to leave this summer, Simeone’s Atleti legacy is already assured in the new stadium they play in out by Madrid’s Barajas airport and in the way they can compete at the very top level of the transfer market. But having been underdogs for so long Atletico Madrid now appear unsure of how to be anything but. The 26-year-old French international central defender has been linked with a move to the Premier League and Arsenal in particular for the last couple of seasons, but it appears unlikely that this was anything but the player enjoying a holiday in London. Paper Round’s view: Umtiti is an excellent player who, if he joined Arsenal, would become one of the best central defenders in the Premier League. today will be playing match between teams Real Madrid and psg. My prediction for this match is over 3.5 goals. Odd is dropping and that is one of the reasons why I chose to play this tip. In first match psg won against real with 3:0 cs at home, now they will play away from home and real is favorite here but also psg have great chances to win again. I expect both teams to play offensive here and both teams to score at least 2 goals here. I think result will be 2:2 3:2 or 2:3. Good luck to everyone. Goalkeeper - Aaron Ramsdale (Bournemouth) Ramsdale saved Ings' second-half penalty that would have made it 2-0 to Southampton on Sunday. Bournemouth were then denied an injury-time equaliser. Sam Surridge fired home from a tight angle, but a VAR review correctly found that Callum Wilson was offside. Just when you thought the penalty save by Aaron Ramsdale may prove pivotal in Bournemouth's fight for survival, VAR had to poke its nose into matters. The Premier League champions have not indicated if they will ask for such measures and CEO Ferran Soriano said in a statement on Wednesday that he hoped for a swift end to the case. We are looking for an early resolution obviously through a thorough process and a fair process so my best hope is that this will be finished before the beginning of the summer and until then for us, it is business as usual," he said If City do not ask for provisional measures then they risk having the ban kick in during the appeal process, after the draw for next season's Champions League has taken place. Twenty-fifth round of the first division of the Portuguese football league and in this match the Porto team that is leading the league and wants to win to stay in the lead in from of their great rival Benfica, who is in second position to a point of the Porto. Now I'm at home in self-quarantine. Mentally, I'm very well and my symptoms have almost all gone," he added in a video on Weibo. My lungs have been checked, including with a CT scan and it showed that the situation has turned out very well. I believe we will defeat this virus and I can't wait to be back playing matches. For City, the relief at having gone through will be tempered with a little concern. They’ll be strong favourites against Villa in the final, of course. But with the title gone, it’s the Champions League that will save this season. And that’s going to involve negotiating two-legged ties against teams a lot better than United. Celtic maintained their dreams of a fourth consecutive domestic treble as they strolled past League One Clyde and into the Scottish Cup last eight. Neil Lennon's side also exacted revenge for a shock cup defeat at Broadwood Stadium back in 2006, with their 12th away win in a row. Olivier Ntcham and Scott Brown gave Celtic a commanding half-time lead. Vakoun Bayo added a third late on as the holders comfortably sealed their place in the quarter-finals. Mourinho thought Fletcher was offside for Boro's goal, but actually seemed pleased that the video assistant referee system was not in action. The Middlesbrough goal is offside. VAR would give [the offside decision]. But the game was good. The referee was Stuart [Attwell], not some guy in an office 200 miles away," he said,Moura twice went close to a winner, with goalkeeper Tomas Mejias stopping his long-range shots. The ball had barely nestled in the net when the soundtrack to Leeds' recent collapses rang out among the home fans. Leeds are falling apart', they crowed, delighting in their opponents' misery. The blow of Casilla's blunder was softened by an error from Brentford keeper David Raya which allowed Liam Cooper to equalise, but the draw was not what Leeds needed after last week's 2-0 loss at Nottingham Forest. In the upcoming game of the Scottish First Division, Dunfermline will play against Ayr. Dunfermline is my favorite in this game here. They are currently in fifth place with seven wins, four draws and eight losses. Meanwhile, Ayr is in fourth place with nine wins, one draw and nine losses. At Dunfermline, after the defeat, the last thing to do against table bottom Alloa. A reaction is definitely expected here. That should be possible against Ayr, who lost four of their last five appearances. Dunfermline, on the other hand, is the third strongest home team in the league and they should get the victory Midfielder Julie Ertz had a goal ruled out for offside not long after Lloyd had made it 2-0, as the US went on to dominate the second half against a lacklustre England side. Boss Neville said afterwards: "I don't see a team that lacked confidence in terms of the way we want to play. I see a team trying to play the right way and it feels as if we are so close but yet so far at this moment. Helmond Sport failed to win a single game or keep a clean sheet in November and December and their first game of 202 is against a Breda side looking to return to the top flight of Dutch football at the first time of asking. Breda have won four of their last seven meetings with Helmond Sport and the visitors have won four of their last six matches in all competitions, making them the form favourites ahead of a Helmond Sport side that have lost five of their last six. He rounded Valdes and rolled in to cap a remarkable win. Borussia Dortmund 4-3 Real Madrid (2013)Star players: Lewandowski, Reus, Gotze, Hummels, Ronaldo, Ozil, Alonso, Ramos Robert Lewandowski scored a first-leg treble as Borussia Dortmund knocked out Real Madrid in 2013It was the first year Jurgen Klopp had come to the attention of many in the UK, with Dortmund scoring twice in added time to beat Malaga in the previous round. The two go to the game separated by just a point; Spurs on 40 points and in sixth place while Wolves have 39 points, in eighth place. Spurs were outclassed by Chelsea in their last match and earlier by Leipzig in the Champions League, making it four matches without a clean sheet for the North Londoners. In no way condones’? Good lord. It does no good to say ‘we do not agree’ – you have to expressly condemn it, promise to investigate and announce you’ll ban for life anyone found engaging in a hate crime. Because that’s what this is. It should be noted that the statement doesn’t appear on West Ham’s Twitter feed or even their website, when a strong message could have been sent to anyone even thinking about engaging in homophobia at football again. Serie A side Brescia have said chairman Massimo Cellino's comments regarding striker Mario Balotelli are "a joke said as a paradox" that was "clearly misunderstood". Asked why Balotelli had been dropped, ex-Leeds United owner Cellino said: "What can I say? That he's black and he's working to whiten himself but he has great difficulties in this. Italian Balotelli was racially abused by Verona supporters on 3 November. Tonight will be playing match between teams Barcelona and Borussia Dortmund . my prediction for this match is draw result. Odd is dropping and that is one of the reasons why I chose to play this tip. Barcelona is favorite here but Borussia Dortmund have great team and they are so underrated here. Barcelona played draw at home against Slavia prag so why not to play draw against much better team from Germany. I think that away team will score 1 goal here and I expect 1:1 correct score here. good luck to everyone who follow this tip, I think this is value bet. The home team have been getting scored against a lot in recent matches having at least 2 goals or more scored against them in their past 3 matches. The match looks very even and both teams could be scoring at least twice in this match as both have bad defense. This could really see at least 4 goals and might end up in draw. Either side actually look like a team that can win after having a few recent problems with defending and this could once again be a problem for the outright win and allow us to see many goals That prompted Football Coaches Australia (FCA) to question how the panel had reached its conclusion without the input of Stajcic or any other coaches. If you're going to do a case study around Alen's sacking . I would have thought you'd speak to Alen and all the other national team coaches involved," FCA Chief Executive Glenn Warry told state radio on Friday. Nketiah added a second in the 51st minute after good work from Reiss Nelson down the right. Sokratis Papastathopoulos of Arsenal celebrates after scoring his team's first goal during the FA Cup Fifth Round match between Portsmouth FC and Arsenal FC at Fratton ParkGetty Images That seemed to knock the stuffing out of Portsmouth, who were left chasing the ball for the rest of the second half as a much-improved Arsenal dominated possession. However, Christie was a doubt for those fixtures after undergoing groin surgery due to an injury sustained in the final Old Firm match of 2019. Celtic said in a statement last week they were "astonished" at the charge, which is deemed an "act of brutality", stating they would defend it "vigorously". The Scotland international had been booked for an earlier offence, but escaped punishment at the time from referee Kevin Clancy. The Reds face three games in the next nine days - with an FA Cup trip to Shrewsbury on Sunday followed by league games against West Ham on Wednesday and Southampton next Saturday. That is tough and it's probably without Sadio," said Klopp. Klopp 'forgot' how many points Liverpool are ahead Media playback is not supported on this device Wolves 1-2 Liverpool: Jurgen Klopp savours Firmino's 'magic moment' as Reds edge Wolves Liverpool were given one of their toughest tests of the season before eventually extending their unbeaten run in the Premier League to 40 games. MKE Ankaragucu and Konyaspor Draw Follow all the updates, stats, highlights, and odds on the MKE Ankaragucu vs 90+2Free kick for Konyaspor in their own half. 90+1Erkan Ozdamar signals a MKE ... This season is not going as planned for the hosts as they sit on 17th spot in the league table with 20 point but they have a very solid home record as they have remained undefeated in 6 of their last 7 home matches, winning 5 of those matches. They have also remained undefeated in 20 of their last 24 home matches in the league. Blyth Spartans struggled this season as they are 21st on the league table with 13 point and they have won just 3 of their last 20 matches in the league. They have not won any away matches as well suffering 7 defeats in 10 away matches. Former Birmingham midfielder Robbie Savage believes that Grealish is "bigger" than Villa, but Smith rejects the notion that he needs to leave the club to gain England recognition. He points out that Tyrone Mings - scorer of the other goal against United - is already in Southgate's plans, although competition for a place in midfield is far greater than central defence. Smith said: "All Jack can control is his performances and if he keeps performing the way he is, he puts more pressure on the people choosing those squads. Pogba has been nursing an ankle injury and has not played for the Premier League club since their 1-1 home draw against Arsenal at the end of September. Solskjaer said the 26-year-old would not be fit for Sunday's home clash against Aston Villa but the Frenchman could return to the side when they host Jose Mourinho's Tottenham Hotspur on Dec. You're thinking about your personal safety and the first instinct is that you hope it goes away. I want to advocate for people to report incidents but also understand the mechanics that it's quite difficult sometimes. White players and fans need to be activists' Bhandari acknowledges that eradicating racism in a short period of time is difficult - but wants football to at least be "a zero-tolerance place and a beacon of hope for the rest of society". BookingPosted at 68' Scott Arfield (Rangers) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 68' Foul by Scott Arfield (Rangers). Posted at 68' Jon Gallagher (Aberdeen) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, Rangers. Sheyi Ojo replaces Glen Kamara. Posted at 66' Attempt missed. A surprise choice, its wisdom was proved by Liverpool winning their first League and FA Cup double in his first season. He then fashioned a magnificent side around new signings John Barnes and Peter Beardsley to win the title in 1987/88 and was only denied another double in 1988-89 by Michael Thomas' last-minute winner for Arsenal. This came weeks after the Hillsborough disaster at the FA Cup semi-final with Nottingham Forest on 15 April which resulted in the deaths of 96 Liverpool fans. Konyaspor vs Ankaragücü stream and TV listings Konyaspor vs Ankaragücü - February 11, 2024 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. Posted at 90'+2' Penalty Partick Thistle. Dario Zanatta draws a foul in the penalty area. Posted at 90' Foul by Daniel Arzani (Celtic). Posted at 90' Stuart Bannigan (Partick Thistle) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 89' Daniel Arzani (Celtic) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 89' Foul by Thomas Robson (Partick Thistle). Posted at 88' Hand ball by Gary Harkins (Partick Thistle). They've become relatively human but it's one game," Lampard said. They're a strong team and they've been out on their own this season. We will have to be at our best. I don't mind playing midweek. The FA Cup is a huge competition. Evening games bring a different atmosphere and playing Liverpool is always big for us. Posted at 82' Corner, Rangers. Conceded by Ross Draper. Posted at 82' Attempt blocked. Borna Barisic (Rangers) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 81' Glen Kamara (Rangers) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 81' Foul by Ross Draper (Ross County). Posted at 79' Attempt missed. This fixture features No. 4 vs no. 11 in the league, Viitorul Constanta vs Sepsi OSK. The hosts coming from a 1 - 1 draw with Hermannstadt ( no. 13 in The league) and their last home game a 3 - 0 win over Chindia Targoviste. The visitors coming from a 0 - 1 home loss to Gaz metan medias ( no. 5 in the league) and their last away game a 2 - 1 loss to FC FCSB. The hosts should win this game but come from a draw to a team below the visitors where they scored and conceded just one goal but won their last home game with multiple goals facing a team coming from 2 losses to teams above themselves so an over 2.5 is best to tip here. Konyaspor vs. Ankaragucu - prediction, team news, lineups 1 day ago — As a result of their commanding cup win, Ankaragucu have now lost just one of their last eight matches across all competitions. However, they ... He also improved in the collective side of the game - preparation of offensive moves, defensive press, ability to come back and defend. From silent assassin to joker in packThose improvements came to the fore at the Under-17 Euro finals in Bulgaria. A Scotland side featuring the likes of Robby and Ross McCrorie, Harry Souttar and Glenn Middleton were the first casualties of the striker's excellence that summer, Edouard netting the second in a 5-0 trouncing. It’s a completely unprecedented situation that we and other Premier League clubs face and which we could not have foreseen in any way only just a few weeks ago," Burnley chairman Mike Garlick said. It’s now not just about Burnley or any other individual club anymore, it’s about the whole football ecosystem from the Premier League downwards and all the other businesses and communities that feed from that ecosystem. Watford, who hit the post through Danny Welbeck, were indebted to a vital save by Ben Foster from Allan Saint-Maximim before the break - leaving them in position to mount another recovery in the second half. They were handed a lifeline after 52 minutes when Deeney drilled home a spot-kick following Ritchie's foul on Kiko Femenia, and he repeated his heroics nine minutes from time after Javier Manquillo hauled down Ismaila Sarr in the box. Basaksehir may only be a point behind Gladbach, but as touched on above, the group standings don't tell the full story. Against the better teams (Gladbach and Roma), the visitors have struggled. Their recent efforts against Roma do not bode well ahead of Thursday's trip to Borussia Park, where Gladbach have won each of their last seven in all competitions, beating the mighty Bayern less than a week ago. Liverpool defender Joe Gomez is "better than good" after a clash with England team-mate Raheem Sterling on international duty, says Jurgen Klopp. Manchester City forward Sterling was dropped for the Euro 2020 qualifier against Montenegro on 14 November after "a disturbance in a private team area". But he returned for the qualifier in Kosovo three days later. The people involved were fine pretty quick. But the Uruguayan could now miss the rest of the season after having a knee operation on Sunday, with the diagnosis of a four-month absence far worse than the initial expectation that he would be out for just one. Replacing Suarez at centre forward could be achieved by repositioning Antoine Griezmann, who has been playing in a left-wing berth since his big-money summer move from Atletico Madrid but would surely be delighted to receive the chance to play in a more central role. When announcing a new signing on their social media channels, clubs instantly have a viral moment, which is a perfect chance to spread a message. And by recruiting a player from a particular country, they have a channel into a specific audience with a heightened interest. So when Roma signed Chris Smalling from Manchester United, they knew it would garner more interest from the United Kingdom. Hence why the video featured missing children from England. Now, Basham is a central defender and does not have a reputation for scoring goals so I want to know what he thinks he's playing at? Basham has been outstanding this season for the Blades. I'm still not mad about their style of play but they have unbelievable spirit. Did you know? Only James Tarkowski (81) has made more headed clearances than Basham (80) in the Premier League this season. Cahill: It's not very often I select a centre-back in consecutive weeks but I find myself compelled to with Gary Cahill. Health and family should always be number one. I left home when I was 15, I gave everything for football but right now football has been put into context by what is going on. Tottenham have confirmed that forwards Son Heung-min and Steven Bergwijn have been allowed to return home during the enforced break. Son, who is recovering from a broken arm, left London on Friday with his parents and will spend two weeks in isolation as per the South Korean government’s requirements after travelling from the UK. Achraf Bencharki scored twice for Zamalek, who had taken a early lead through Youssef Obama. Esperance, who won last season’s African Champions League, equalised with Abdelraouf Benguit's penalty before Bencharki struck for the 2018-19 African Confederation Cup winners. The result is a major boost for Zamalek who face Esperance again in a fortnight in the Champions League quarter-finals. The departure of Cenk Tosun may prove problematic with Everton lacking depth up top. Maybe we will see the return of Oumar Niasse. Ins: Jarrad Branthwaite (Carlisle, undisclosed) Outs: Kieran Dowell (Wigan Athletic, loan), Callum Connolly (Fleetwood, loan), Cenk Tosun (Crystal Palace, loan), Antony Evans (Paderborn), Morgan Feeney (Tranmere, loan), Lewis Gibson (Fleetwood, loan), Jonas Lossl (Huddersfield, loan) Net spend: £0 RATING: E - - - - - LEICESTER Leicester's squad seems in good shape at the moment so if it ain't broke don't fix it.

מי אנחנו

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page