top of page

Young Ninja Group (ages 3-5)

ציבורי·112 חברים

Today: Getafe vs. Celta live watch 11 February 2024 Livestream

1 hour ago — 2 hours ago — In the 25 games played between Getafe and Celta de Vigo, the former has won 9 times, whereas the latter has clinched 7 .

Slavia Prag will welcome Inter Milan in Europa Champions League round 5 in Group F. Both Teams are Looking for the 3 available Points here to be able to qualify for next round of the Champions League or Europa League final round. Dornbirn and Amstetten will face each other in the upcoming match in the 2. Liga in Austria. Dornbirn this season have the following results: 5W, 7D and 7L. Meanwhile Amstetten have 5W, 7D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. I couldn't get my words out. I had the weekend with Alex and she knew something wasn't right. On the Saturday night, I broke down and told her the news. I would rather have just dealt with it alone and I didn't want to upset anyone but she was reassuring. I don't know what I would have done without her support. Angus MacDonald pictured with girlfriend Alexandra Burke at the Pride of Britain Awards'I used to ask myself, why me?'MacDonald underwent a seven-and-a-half-hour surgery to remove his entire large bowel, where the cancer had been detected, and to have a colostomy bag fitted. Subs: Barnes 6, James n/a, Perez n/a. MAN CITY: Ederson 7, Walker 7, Laporte 4, Fernandinho 6, Mendy 5, Rodrigo 5, Gundogan 4, Mahrez 6, De Bruyne 7, Bernardo 5, Aguero 5. Subs: Otamendi 5, Jesus 7. KEY MOMENTS 8' - VARDY HITS THE POST! Laporte gives it away, Tielemans plays it through to Vardy who only has the keeper to beat but he lashes ihis low short against the post! 17' - GREAT CHANCE! Aguero lays it off to Gundogan in the box but his tame shot is saved by Schmeichel's leg for a corner. British media has linked Rodgers with a move to the London club following Spaniard Unai Emery's sacking on Friday after Arsenal's worst run in more than a quarter of a century. Rodgers, who has transformed Leicester into credible title contenders this season since taking over the Foxes in February, fuelled the speculation after Sunday's 2-1 win over Everton by saying he had a release clause in his contract. Also a soccer match from this Europa league where we look see a great soccer play from boat teams and a new chance from LASK get a open door to the new stage and a new win in this mach what can be real chance for us play a good pick over from 2.75 goals what can be a real chance for our pick get a secure win. We will look this if we see at the mach minimal three or four goals what can be a real chance for us get this pick and do our play best in this time. Happy and Joy! The hosts have seen both teams score in 80% of their home games this season. On top of that, Barnsley have seen both teams score in 11 of their last 12 matches in the league, so we expect entertainment when these two meet on Wednesday. Both teams to score is our pick, which has landed in the last three meetings between these two at this ground. Inter Milan lost a perfect chance to close in on Juventus and will have another tough task here against an on form Fiorentina side. Inter have failed to win three of their last five matches, which has somehow dented their title hopes and while they haven’t lost to Fiorentina in six meetings, they haven’t had it easy, drawing three of those. Fiorentina are pushing for a higher finish as Inter chase for the title and thus we hope for a good fight here. Inter have been shaky in defence lately and have the most draws in the top seven but have failed to score in just one of their 17 home league matches. With Fiorentina’s recent form, we expect them to cause the hosts some trouble and a draw is a likely outcome here. FC Kalmar has been playing very well this season winning all their friendly games, although they went down so low in the Swedish Cup 1-3 against table leaders AIK Stockholm. They beat Jonkopings at home 5-0, Orgryte at home 3-0, if they will go all out for this friendly game remains unknown. I think they will like to win this game after thrashing Orebro 4-1 in their last Friendly game. The 27th round of matches, due to be played this weekend, will be rescheduled to a future date. Video - 'Dortmund name price for Sancho with United and Chelsea poised' - Euro Papers01:45 Second-placed Juventus are two points behind leaders Lazio with a game in hand while Inter are eight behind Lazio with two games in hand. With Samp winning 1-0 in both of their victories against the bottom three this season, we expect them to edge out Brescia in this one. The hosts have put together a great record at the back, while Brescia have averaged less than a goal per game this season. Given that form – and with Brescia failing to score in three meetings between these two – a 1-0 home win is our pick. Forest are also enjoying a strong season, while they’ll have little fear about heading on the road this week. Nottingham Forest have won 19 of their 32 Championship points in away games this season, the highest ratio in the division (59%). They should put up a real fight at Millwall this week, while the visitors have managed to score in 80% of their trips this term. England manager Phil Neville says striker Bethany England will start against Japan in Sunday's SheBelieves Cup match. The Chelsea forward - current joint-top scorer in the Women's Super League - came on as a substitute in the 2-0 defeat by the USA on Thursday. The plan was always for Bethany to start against Japan," said Neville. Neville also confirmed there will be "four of five youngsters starting" against the 2011 world champions. Leeds United vs Preston predictions in our match preview this Championship clash on Boxing Day. Can Leeds return to form after a couple of setbacks? Read on for our free Championship predictions and betting tips. The German thwarted a number of Arsenal opportunities throughout the 90 minutes, leaving Hayes gleaming from the sidelines at performance of her side's resilient backline. Would we have conceded last year? Absolutely. I don't think we would've had it in us," she said. The better team didn't win the game, the most resilient team won the game, I value great defending, and today was a great victory for a gritty, determined performance from the whole collective. However it is looking as if time may nearly be up for the Argentinian in the Spanish capital. The side appear to have forgotten how to score goals and another meek display at home against second-bottom Leganes means Atleti have now drawn nine of their 21 La Liga matches this season, slipping out of the top four behind Sevilla and Getafe. Sean Dyche fears football is in "dangerous territory" after his Burnley side were denied a penalty in their draw with Tottenham. The Clarets boss felt Chris Wood should have been given a penalty after Spurs' equaliser, but the striker did not go down under Davinson Sanchez's tackle. In the end, Dele Alli's penalty after Wood's opener was enough to earn Tottenham a point. The game has got to be really careful now with which way it is going," said Dyche. Fans will never sing "It's just like watching Brazil" in quite the same way. Most awkward post-match interview When interviews go wrong. Am I allowed a pre-match interview? I was asked by Arsenal to give them advance notice of my questions for Mesut Ozil's first broadcast interview in English - a very brief three-question chat before a Premier League game at Emirates Stadium. Arsenal's press office wanted to be sure that he had time to prepare and practice some coherent answers, hence the unusual request for prior notice of my questions. Brighton vs Aston Villa predictions for Saturday’s Premier League contest at the Amex Stadium. Both clubs are in need of a win in this relegation tussle. Read on for all our free Premier League predictions and betting tips. Man Utd and Chelsea go head to head for Dembele and Sancho - Paper Round Barca seek stand-in forward for injured Dembele - Setien RFEF rules dictate that if a player is out injured for at least five months then their club can sign a replacement outside a transfer window, as long as they are based in Spain's top two divisions or they are a free agent. But the key is to be consistent, week in, week out. Hopefully these young players will pick up on that. Keane's ex-United team mate and fellow analyst Gary Neville suggested that the two wins were signs Solskjaer's project was taking shape and urged the club to back him in the January transfer window to add experience to the squad. No doubt Wycombe Wanderers' players were all in jubilant mood after securing promotion to the Championship by beating Oxford United at Wembley - but only one man got to celebrate with Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp. After the Chairboys triumphed 2-1 on Monday to reach the second tier for the first time, veteran striker Adebayo Akinfenwa gave an on-pitch interview to Sky, in which the 38-year-old referenced a similar post-match interview from four years earlier. That's allowed them to close the gap a bit as the four sides above them all lost their most recent fixtures. That was their second win in three games with the other drawn. They beat Freiburg and drew at home to Borussia Monchengladbach, so that's seven points from nine and all against sides currently in the top ten. Getafe vs Celta Vigo Live Score and Live Stream ScoreBat is covering Getafe vs Celta Vigo in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, live match ... He was also on the bench as his side lost to Liverpool in the final of the Club World Cup in Qatar in December. Real say his "major strengths lie in his technical ability and creative talent on the ball". Reinier has also captained his country at under-17 level and his style of play has led to comparisons with Kaka, a Champions League winner with Milan and the last Brazilian player to win the Ballon d'Or in 2007. Leonardo Jardim's men bounced back from defeat last week to beat Toulouse 2-1 in the Pink City. It was far from a vintage performance from Monaco as they scored in the 84th minute to get past Ligue 1's bottom club but the principality team had most of the game's dominance and will be looking to get a few more goals here against Amiens. Les Monegasques have been in a great vein of form recently with seven wins in their last ten games in all competitions, scoring 18 goals and conceding 12. Two West Ham fans have been arrested after allegedly making homophobic gestures towards Brighton supporters. The pair have been released by police under investigation following Saturday's 3-3 draw, watched by a crowd of nearly 60,000 at London Stadium. Reports of homophobic abuse have been made at several clubs this season. In December, police were contacted on social media to report chanting by West Ham away fans directed at Chelsea supporters at Stamford Bridge. Much of les Monegasques' dismay has come on the road so far though with four of their last five defeats all coming away from the Stade Louis II. While their defensive mishaps have followed them around like a cloud at their home stadium, their attacking play has been a joy to watch and crucial in their success. Jardim's men have won each of their last five games at home with key victories coming against Rennes (3-2) and Marseille (2-1). They have scored 13 goals in this time and will be looking to continue that as they host PSG. Getafe vs. Celta de Vigo (LALIGA) 2/11/24 - ESPN 2:10:00ESPN Deportes/ESPN+ • EN/ES • Spanish LALIGA. Live. Live. (1) Djokovic vs. (4) Sinner (Men's Semifinals). ESPN/ESPN+ • Australian Open. Live ...ESPN · 2 weeks ago The side have performed at roughly the same level at both ends of the pitch, scoring an average of 1.24 goals per game whilst conceding 1.36 goals per game. Their figures are similar to the sides at the top of the bottom half, a position that is probably more fair to the side but they’ve picked up some good results at the right time, something that could be key in determining their success this season. Posted at 74' Corner, West Bromwich Albion. Conceded by Harrison Reed. Posted at 74' Attempt blocked. Hal Robson-Kanu (West Bromwich Albion) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Matheus Pereira. Posted at 73' Anthony Knockaert (Fulham) hits the bar with a left footed shot from outside the box. Assisted by Aleksandar Mitrovic with a headed pass. Posted at 72' Attempt missed. Ajax are unbeaten in their last 18 away games. Ajax have no losses in their last 14 away matches in the Champions League. Lille have only one point from six games in this group. Lille have won one of their last ten games. Group H is a tight group with the top three teams all on seven points with two games to go. Now Reading are looking to build on that great form, especially with just eight points between them and fourth-placed Forest. Even bigger than that is their 12 point lead over the bottom three, which is massive for the Royals. Can they extend that advantage with three points in this trip? Reus rescued a point deep in added time to move Dortmund up to fifth on 20 points, five behind leaders Borussia Moenchengladbach, who travel to Union Berlin on Saturday when Bayern Munich, on 21, visit lowly Fortuna Duesseldorf. While Dortmund's comeback showed their fighting spirit, the result did coach Lucien Favre no favours following their 4-0 loss to Bayern Munich on the previous matchday. Mike Dean: cult figure, evergreen Premier League staple and referee. That Peter Crouch Podcast returns to BBC Sounds this week and, on the first episode of the series, they've got guest Mike Dean - the Premier League's veteran, maverick, Mr Hollywood referee. Listen here. The 51-year-old is the Premier League's most experienced man in black and recently officiated his 500th Premier League game. In that time he's become a bit of a cult figure - for his histrionic gesticulations, his expressive face and his banter antics (like when he hid the match ball from Sergio Aguero). There’s a real clash of styles on Sunday in Serie A, as returning giants Fiorentina take their attacking style to a solid, newly-promoted Verona side. The hosts have managed some decent results so far, but they come into this one with a few warning signs that they could struggle to match a team who have found new life in attack after making-over their forward line. BookingPosted at 74' Mbwana Samatta (KRC Genk) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 74' Hwang Hee-Chan (FC Red Bull Salzburg) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 74' Foul by Mbwana Samatta (KRC Genk). Posted at 73' Corner, KRC Genk. Conceded by Carlos. Posted at 73' Attempt saved. Junya Ito (KRC Genk) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top left corner. Werder thrashed Cologne 6-1 to leapfrog Fortuna Dusseldorf into 16th and claim the relegation play-off position. Monchengladbach beat Hertha Berlin 2-1 to take fourth place. Bayern Munich rounded off their season in style by beating Wolfsburg 4-0. Kingsley Coman and Mickael Cuisance scored in the first half for Bayern before Robert Lewandowski got his 34th Bundesliga goal of the season from the penalty spot. The 18-year-old played with guile and assurance that belied his age against a far from shabby midfield of Fabihno, Adam Lallana and Curtis Jones, who looks a tidy, tidy footballer himself. In the second half, Gilmour was the epitome of composure and threw in one nutmeg - that thankfully for the BBC came after the watershed - for good measure. I wrote a letter to the Premier League to say thank you," said Guardiola. It is not thought that City actually wrote a letter but it is understood they made several representations about the situation to the Premier League. With Christmas fixtures staggered for television, some teams are finding they have less time to prepare for fixtures than their opponents. But aside from City, the only other Premier League team at such a disadvantage in terms of time to prepare for their second Christmas fixture are Wolves. Friendly/practice/warm-up matches in preparation for the restart of the competition are permitted to use the version of the Laws that will be used when the competition restarts. The member associations will now pass this guidance on to the competitions, who will make their own decisions on which rules to use at the point football resumes. VAR should not be too forensic'VAR: 'Armpit offsides' strike again in the Premier LeagueThe change to the handball rule was the most significant alteration to the laws of the game that came out of Ifab's annual general meeting (AGM) in February. If Pogba was regularly demonstrating his brilliance, rather than showing it three times a season, it would be easier for clubs to make that compromise. As it is he may end up sticking out his contract if he is not careful. Read the full story Bayern ‘keeper rejected Liverpool Bayern Munich goalkeeper Christian Fruchtl turned down a move to Liverpool in the winter transfer window, reports the Daily Mail. Getafe CF - RC Celta Live - La Liga: Football Scores & Follow the La Liga live Football match between Getafe CF and RC Celta with Eurosport. The match starts at 1:00 PM on February 11th, 2024. Catch the latest ... Belenenses have been mainstays in the mid-table section of the Portuguese Primeira Liga ever since their return to the top flight in 2012, and judging by their form in the first half of this campaign nothing is likely to change as we enter a new decade. There will be disappointment no doubt at not setting a new top flight record of 19 wins on the spin and not surpassing Arsenal's Invincibles of 2003-2004 - providing some much-needed nostalgic cheer for the red half of North London after the Europa League exit this week. But in the wider scheme of things, the Reds need just four more wins to seal their first league title in 30 years. If I was a player now, I would really struggle. Someone said to me that the players can use their own gym, but to do it off my own back and improvise at home, I would find it impossible. There are too many distractions, too much on my mind to think about sweating in my own house. If and when football does restart, players will moan about this lack of preparation, but at least they are all in the same position. This match from second Belarusian league is very good for betting on goals and of course that I will try that here, because I think that is more than real option. So, let's start from Krumkachy and that is team who is playing all the time very efficient and I hope that they can be on that level and this time, what is pretty real to expect. 4-0, 1-1 and 0-4, they are played in last three matches and as I said before, I believe that this match can be similar. Of course, I will try that, because odds are solid. Well it's been a long time since both of the team had their last matches. They had their last matches 3 months ago and all of those matches were friendlies and not serious. They did well at most of the match. Also they had like 5-6 training sessions as a team so I don't think that's a good thing.Given the fact that this is 1st round and both teams are similar in quality and are mostly combined by young players I don't think that we are going to see interesting match here for sure. Draw will be good option here given all the circumstances.

מי אנחנו

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page