top of page

Young Ninja Group (ages 3-5)

ציבורי·105 חברים

[TODAY] Today: Kifisia VS Volos live free 11 February 2024

Olympiakos B vs Kifisias FC live score and live streaming on January 7th, 2023 at 11:45 UTC time at Rentis Stadium Stavros Melissourgos, ...

Willem II vs Fortuna Sittard predictions for Saturday's match in the Eredivisie. High-flying Willem II look to strengthen their hold on 3rd spot heading into the winter break with a win at home to Fortuna Sittard on Saturday. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. My pick for this match between Holstein Kiel vs Arminia Bielefeld in 2 Bundesliga is over 2.5 goals. I think that his match will be very offensive. Guests are league leaders, they play very well at away. I think they are able to win this emcz 2: 1. Probably will be a lot of goals tonight in London and that is for me very real option. So, I will try that here, over 3. So, Tottenham Hotspur is change the coach and Jose Mourinho was excellent answer on crisis in who was this great team. They are in big city derby against West Ham won 3-2 and that is win what is very very important for the team. Now, rival is team who is in first part of season played in Pireus 2-2 against Spurs. I hope that this match can be similar, so I will try that. Lingard elected to go for a chip when the game was goalless at Vicarage Road, before Watford went on to register their second win of the season thanks to a David de Gea blunder which gifted Ismaila Sarr a goal and a Troy Deeney penalty. Video - Solskjaer: Watford defeat 'could have been my testimonial'00:56 The Norwegian said: "I don't think the chip was the right option, but then I wasn't on the pitch, it was Jesse. Here we expect the match of the second Romanian league in football. Hermannstadt and the visiting team Cluj will meet. I think the guests are a much better team and they are big favorites in this duel. They are first in the league with 34 points, while the home team is very bad and are at the bottom of the table with only 14 points so far. That is why I think that the guests will impose their rhythm from the start of the match and it will be very easy to win. So my suggestion in this match is 2 on this one and more than a good odd. Good luck to all who follow this match! The visitors are hoping that they can turn their couple of results into a sustained run of form. The hosts have taken four points from their last two games, which has pushed them back up the table. After a two-month slump from September to November, the visitors are now looking much better in their bid for a top 10 finish. Pep Guardiola and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer condemned fans who made aeroplane gestures and threw seats during Wednesday's Manchester derby. A social media post showed fans in the Manchester City section making gestures referring to the 1958 Munich air crash, in which 23 people died, including eight United players. After the match, fans in the United end threw seats at home supporters near by. I don't know what happened but it is not nice," said City boss Guardiola. Everton thanked Schneiderlin and wished him "every success for the future". He had injuries but in the time he played, he played well. Everyone in the club is happy for what he did as a professional here and everyone wants to wish him the best," said manager Carlo Ancelotti. He had the desire to go back to France and we let him, he had the possibility to go there, so we wish him all the best for the future. Confrontation history shows that in the last 4 away games at Andrův stadion Stadium, the Straka coach's team drew 3 lost 1, 2/4 matches ended with at least 3 goals scored, in The last 2 visits Mfk Karvina drew 1 loss 1. Calculating the past 10 confrontations, SK Sigma Olomouc won 4 draws 6, 5/10 matches had 3 or more goals, only counted the last 4 confrontations SK Sigma Olomouc won 1 draw 3. SK Sigma Olomouc didn't win 8/10 recent matches, didn't win 4/5 last match. At home team Vaclav Jilek's army did not win the last 7/10 matches, not win the last 5/5 matches. Serge Gnabry expertly drilled home from the edge of the box in Bayern's best start to a Bundesliga game since 1973. Gnabry curled home from the edge of the area before Mark Uth pulled one back. Cologne caused Bayern plenty of problems in the closing moments but could not stop Bayern overtaking RB Leipzig by one point at the top. Chilwell is still only 22-year-old, which means Leicester should be able to command a huge fee from any prospective suitors as he would potentially hold a starting role in their side for the next decade. It's no surprise that Lampard is interested in adding Chilwell to his current crop of young England internationals who are lighting up the league this season. Betis' 1-2 home defeat to Sevilla in the Andalusian derby a fortnight ago was the sixth reverse suffered by Rubi's side this season; however both defeats at Benito Villamarin have been by a single goal. With Valencia only fancied to edge this encounter and both of the visitors' away wins this term secured by a single goal margin, another 1-2 scoreline could well be on the cards this Saturday afternoon. But the Serbian was shown a red card for his second bookable offence 15 minutes from time and United were unable to get the second goal which would have sent the tie to penalties. The final is on March 1 when City will seek to win the trophy for a third successive year and a fourth time in five seasons. Spurs are also said to be interested in Piatek, but hesitant to meet the £30m asking price. Video - Liverpool make shock move for Napoli man - Euro Papers01:14 Paper Round's view: Piatek's future will be speculated right until the very second the window closes, unless of course he moves beforehand. He is clearly not the first-choice for either Spurs or Chelsea, so the question will be whether either side settles for the Polish international, or if they wait for the summer to make a permanent signing. What he felt, leaving the match, the way he did it, it took him only two seconds to realise the severity of the situation. Some opinions from the medical department before he has all the tests, I don't think we will have good news. I think we will lose him for some period. Kane has been injury-free this season but has had several layoffs in the last few seasons because of ankle problems. By now the game had opened up and I said on BBC Radio 5 live that it was perfect for Sterling to get in a one-on-one with someone in a wide area and push him back into the box. That is exactly what happened. Dani Carvajal is experienced enough to know better than to go to ground, but he went for the tackle when he should have just carried on running with him. Sterling is so quick that Carvajal made the mistake and left a leg in, and down he went. Chakhtior finished higher in the league last season than their opponents. They have a good record against their opponents and were unlucky to lose their opening league fixture with the winner scored in the last minute. Their pre-season form had been good before that and with good away form, they can get their first win of the season. WHO IS INTERESTED? PSG. They will quite happily risk upsetting club harmony, despite Keylor Navas’ excellent season, should Europe’s most sought-after goalkeeper become an option. And they have an advantage: Leonardo. AC Milan’s former sporting director now holds office at the French champions. And that may give them the edge over another interested party, Chelsea. VAR is a disgrace again Does the below enhance the game or - for those clowns who use such a phrase - the product of football? The answer to that is an absolute no. IN THE CHANNELS A poacher's finish from the lad and a fine celebration to boot. HEROES AND ZEROS Hero: Mesut Ozil Now Mesut Ozil's politics are not perfect - see Recep Tayyip Erdogan as his best man - but he used his platform to raise awareness of the plight of Uighurs in China. On Thursday they face a Manchester United side who are on course to qualify from Group L, only needing a draw against Astana to seal qualification and knowing that victory could potentially clinch top spot in the group. Tottenham Hotspur have no win in four straight matches. Burnley are unbeaten in three straight league games at home. Burnley have three wins in the last five home matches. Tottenham have three wins in the 14 away league matches this season. Burnley have seven wins in 14 home league matches this season. I am entirely satisfied, based on all the information at my disposal, that the SPFL and its executives and legal advisers have acted wholly properly at every stage in this process,” SPFL chairman Murdoch MacLennan said in a letter addressed to all 42 clubs which was published by British media on Sunday. It just seems crazy. I wish I could go back in time and not go, and I wish there wasn't the opportunity to go. I just don't understand how it was allowed to go ahead. Both European football's governing body Uefa and Liverpool have declined to comment. Cheltenham 'should have been stopped'The Liverpool v Atletico match was the last major football game to be played in England, with the season suspended two days later. Bournemouth have lost seven Premier League games in 2020; no other side has lost more during this calendar year (level with West Ham). This was the first time Crystal Palace scored more than one goal in the first half of a Premier League game this season; they last did so on the final day of the 2018-19 campaign, also against Bournemouth. Bournemouth have failed to keep a clean sheet in each of their past 13 league matches, conceding 25 goals across this spell. Kifisia vs Volos NFC Stats, Predictions & H2H *Kifisias FC and Volos New Football Club's average prediction data across current season Free Kicks, Goal Kicks & Throw-ins. Goal Kicks. Throw-ins. Goal Kicks ... Posted at 90'+3' Ragnar Klavan (Cagliari) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Romelu Lukaku (Inter Milan). Posted at 90'+2' Paolo Faragò (Cagliari) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Alessandro Bastoni (Inter Milan). Posted at 90'+1' Offside, Inter Milan. Diego Godín tries a through ball, but Romelu Lukaku is caught offside. Posted at 90' Offside, Cagliari. Exeter Chiefs need to get back into winning ways after losing their last game. They have a good away record and will be confident of getting a fourth win on the road. Gloucester also lost their last game and have been inconsistent of late. They have three home wins but against sides below them in the table. Go for an away win here. The television broadcast during the afternoon made immediately clear that every shout, sound of the referee's whistle, and thud of the ball bouncing off the empty stands would create a haunting atmosphere at all of the matches played in this way. The experience for those inside the stadium was even more bizarre at times. According to the league's hygiene protocol, only up to 320 people, including the players, staff, club officials, journalists, broadcasters, and security personnel were allowed to enter a stadium divided into three sections - the field area, the stands, and the outside area. All those superstars of the past, nobody ever did what you are doing - it's something that nobody can ever take away from you. Debuts, the Dutch and dunked in a fountain12 June, Gothenburg. Netherlands (Bergkamp 75) 1-0 ScotlandFirst up were the reigning champions - a star-studded Dutch team at the Ullevi Stadium. Despite a spirited performance, full of energy, commitment and passion, the Scots eventually succumbed to a Dennis Bergkamp strike 15 minutes from time. I think the boys handled it well and the club handled it well. In the penultimate group fixture, after securing a 0-0 draw away to Besiktas, Leeds almost exacted revenge in their return date with Barcelona, only for a Rivaldo strike in the dying seconds to salvage a draw for the visitors. But the result was enough to ensure a point in their final game, against Milan in the San Siro, would see Leeds through to the competition's second group stage. Barcelona kept alive their hopes of winning La Liga with a victory over Espanyol at the Nou Camp that also relegated the visitors. Both sides had a player sent off early in the second half after video assistant referee reviews. Barcelona youngster Ansu Fati was dismissed for a foul on Fernando Calero before Pol Lozano was red carded for a dangerous tackle. Luis Suarez then smashed home a loose ball to secure the three points. His nagging of the Inter leadership finally paid off this month, the famously combative coach finally getting his way with the addition of Victor Moses, Ashley Young and Christian Eriksen, all from English Premier League clubs. Meanwhile, winger Matteo Politano was dispatched to Napoli and Austrian winger Valentino Lazaro was given a loan move to Newcastle. I believe surely in at least three goals in this match from Belarus Premier league and of course, I will bet on that option, because that is pretty real. Home team is playing very good in last period and this team is in series of even three wins in a row, 2-1, 3-2 and 2-1. We will see if they will have problems in this match, against very good rival. Energetik, on the other side is team who is after three losses in a row, beat Smolevichi 2-0 in last round as a guests. It will be very interesting today. His awareness of the importance of keeping everyone involved is likely a consequence of his playing experience. Throughout his career, he was more used to sitting on the bench than being the starting goalkeeper and he never likes a player to think they have no chance of being part of the next match. For the BBC, Will Unwin takes a look at Nuno Espirito Santo’s background. That's why he received a standing ovation and a huge cheer from the home fans before the game, bettered only by the roar when Dominic Calvert-Lewin's excellent diving header in the 80th minute finally broke a resolute Burnley defence, with Ancelotti later lauding the "fantastic" atmosphere and reception. It was so different earlier this month. Marco Silva's side were in the bottom three after a 5-2 humiliation by Liverpool. m m n b bnb n n n j j djn njdnknk kjnndf fdfd fd vfd fd fgfdf f f f f f f f f f f f f gg r efg df fd d df fd vdf fvddfv fdvfd fdv vdv fd vf f vvf fvvffv v f j nj h h n n h hj njhn hj b hjb jhb jbj jhn n hjn njnj nj nj nj nj n nj nj nj nj nj nj n nj n nj j n nj n jn j nj nj n njnj nj j n jnj n nj nj nj Next up in the league is Bournemouth who are fighting for their lives in the relegation battle. And then it is the second leg against Atletico at Anfield where they need to overturn a 1-0 deficit. But having had 30 years of hurt since their last league title the priority must be sowing up the league as quickly as possible. Zorka-BDU W will against Neman W in match Belarus Vysshaya Liga Women. My prediction this match could be the end score is over 3.5 goals due to Newman Won last match can make score is 6 goals. Likewise Zorka-BDU W on last match can make score is 3 goals. Therefore, my prediction this match could be the end score is more than 3 goals. Moreover both team have won on last match and surely they have more confidence on this match. Likewise Neman W have won on last 2 match. Meanwhile, Zorka-BDU W only have won in 1 match and 1 match is lose. Nevertheless, I think this match can be the end score is over 3.5 goals. We can see the hosts getting something out of this one, following some solid form. Meanwhile, the hosts record against Forest is strong. Millwall have lost just one of their last 11 home league games against Nottingham Forest, while they’ve lost only one of the last eight league meetings overall. Forest are chasing a third straight win in London for the first time since the 80s, but we are backing them to claim a 2-2 draw after seeing Millwall’s run of scoring form. Clearly completing the season in a safe manner is going to require a significant effort by all concerned and, whilst not unprecedented, it will need clubs to play a significant number of matches over a relatively short period of time. Parry added that the EFL was in talks about broadcasting the remaining 108 games and play-offs either live on Sky Sports or via streaming services. Three rounds of coronavirus testing have been conducted to date across the 24 clubs in the second tier, with more than 1,000 tests carried out each time. The visitors took the lead a minute before half time when defender Carlos Rodriguez could only bundle a goal bound shot into his own net. But their lead last just seconds, as Stefan Medina brought down a free kick and side-footed the ball under goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa from six meters out. America had Sebastian Cordova sent off for a bad challenge eight minutes into the second half but just when it looked like Monterrey would fail to take advantage Funes Mori popped up to volley in a spectacular overhead kick from around 15 meters out. Cambridge United will host Cheltenham Town for this fixture of the league. I believe, the visitors have better team than their opponent. Cheltenham are more ambitious team in this season. They are currently on the 5th place with 64 points. Also, Cheltenham are in solid shape. They are undefeated in their last 5 matches. On the other hand Cambridge Utd is very average team in this season. They are currently on the 16th place with 45 points. Also, Cambridge have fallen in their shape lately. They have two consecutive losses. I think, the visitors have the potential to pick up the victory. Kifisia v Volos Nps Here is our Kifisia v Volos Nps tip and game preview. Based on our detailed analysis of statistics listed below and other factors, we are predicting both teams ... Now they must just wait and hope their dreams do not end in two days' time at Vicarage Road. Has Ings missed chance at golden boot?Southampton have been safe for a while - having looked doomed before Christmas - but their season has not petered out, with their unbeaten run now extended to six games. The major subplot has been whether Ings, who has a solitary England cap, can win the Golden Boot. He is on 21 goals for the season after his fine opener, when he took Nathan Redmond's pass, cut past a defender onto his right foot and curled his shot home. Greek Results | National Sports 7 hours ago — Panathinaikos vs. PAS Lamia 1964, 1:30 p.m.. Sunday's Matches. Volos NPS vs. PAS Giannina, 8:30 a.m.. AEK Athens vs. AE Kifisia FC, 12 p.m.. Having failed to score in 47% of their matches this season, we see SPAL struggling up front. Verona can take advantage of that, having won all four of their clashes with the bottom six so far. Meanwhile, SPAL have already lost to the three sides directly above them, so the 12th placed visitors should get a result. Should Sterling score in his 47th outing, he would be the second quickest Englishman to 20 Champions League goals after Harry Kane (24 appearances). Arsenal in for Ancelotti? Ancelotti sacked by Napoli after 4-0 win Video - Manchester United target Spanish star in €150m bid to fix midfield – Euro Papers01:12 Paper Round’s view: A bit like Gareth Bale and Real Madrid, Pogba will forever be linked with a move away so long as he stays at United. Reims vs Strasbourg predictions for Tuesday’s Coupe de la Ligue fixture at Stade Auguste-Delaune. Will Strasbourg’s winning run continue? Read on for our free Coupe de la Ligue predictions and betting tips.

מי אנחנו

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page