top of page

Young Ninja Group (ages 3-5)

ציבורי·105 חברים

Celje vs Mura v živo brezplačno je (PRENOS V ŽIVO*) Celje Olimpija in prenosi v živo online 5 n 11/02/2024

YouTube YouTube 13:56 YouTube Prva liga Telemach 30. jul. 2023 30. jul. 2023

Fabian Ruiz's fine goal gave Napoli the edge in the first leg of their Coppa Italia semi-final against Inter Milan. Ruiz curled a superb away goal from the edge of the area to send Antonio Conte's Serie A leaders to only their second domestic defeat of the season. Former Chelsea boss Conte was booked during the second half as Inter failed to fashion any clear chances, and they must now win in Naples next month. S. Vlatko Andonovski took the reins in October, nearly scoring in the 24th minute on a ball that hit the crossbar and keeping U. S. Alyssa Naeher on her toes with an aggressive offensive performance. But the U. S. World Cup, as Ertz headed in a goal off an assist from Christen Press. They’re a great team, they’re really cohesive, they’re bought into what they do, I’ve nothing but great things to say about the way that they play," Ertz told reporters. Krško Celje v živo online 2 november 2023 TV 2. nov. 2023 — ((ŠPORT TV=)) NŠ Mura vs NK Celje v živo brezplačno je 30. sep. 2023 — me/football/315757/1/krsko-vs-nk-celje-live- stream-online. html ... Fenerbahce struggled in the last league games before the league was suspended with no win in 5 matches. But at home they have not been so bad so far this season with a 7-3-2 record and with 30 goals they are the third most productive home team in the league. Relive Sheffield United's win against TottenhamSpurs were unable to mount a response after that as they struggled to break through a strong Sheffield United defence. Instead, Chris Wilder's men added a second midway through the second half when Lys Mousset turned in Enda Stevens' cutback from close range. And an ultimately comfortable victory was completed in the closing stages as Oli McBurnie swept in for his fifth goal of the season. Istiqlol Dushanbe will host Khatlon in the third round of Tajikistan Vysshaya Liga . Istiqlol Dushanbe Defeated newly promoted Dushanbe-83 by 7-0 and Defeated CSKA pomir Dushanbe by 2-0 . Istiqlol Dushanbe is champions of the last season. While Opponent Khatlon finished seventh last season. Khatlon Defeated Istaravshan by 2-1 in the first game of the season at home. They also Defeated Khujand by 3-2 in the last game as visitors . Istiqlol Dushanbe has good head to head record against Khatlon, They are Unbeaten in the head to head history. But Istiqlol Dushanbe Drawn last head to head game against Khatlon by 2-2. So Expecting Draw . Pep Guardiola’s attacking form cannot be questioned though, and despite their relatively poor start they still lead the goalscoring charts with 35 goals scored in 12 games. We could be in for a cracker of a match on Saturday night. He will likely be only one of the first to suffer from the disease, with the majority of the world expect to contract it. Read the full story Drinkwater future at risk The Telegraph believes that Aston Villa midfielder Danny Drinkwater could have time in the midlands cut short after allegedly headbutting a teammate during a six-a-side training game, with Jota believed to be the player. After facing Getafe, Real will fly out to Jeddah to contest the new-look Super Cup in Saudi Arabia, playing Valencia on Jan. Barcelona or Atletico Madrid on Jan. As well as missing Hazard for the short trip to sixth-placed Getafe, Real will also be without influential captain Sergio Ramos as the defender is suspended. Posted at 68' Attempt saved. Lionel Messi (Barcelona) left footed shot from a difficult angle on the left is saved in the top left corner. Assisted by Sergi Roberto. Posted at 67' Attempt missed. Marc Roca (Espanyol) left footed shot from outside the box is too high. Posted at 66' Attempt blocked. Adrián Embarba (Espanyol) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, Espanyol. Chelsea had previously seen their bid rejected for the French forward in the January transfer window, but United had held interest in Dembele since last summer when Romelu Lukaku departed the club for Inter Milan. The Red Devils reportedly revisited a potential deal for Dembele after transfer target Erling Braut Haaland completed his transfer to Borussia Dortmund. TV Prenosi v živo - Športklub, Arena, ŠportTV | Celje - Mura. Nogomet | Prva Liga Telemach. Nogomet. Jutri od 17:30 | Maribor - Aluminij. Nogomet | Prva Liga Telemach. Am. nogomet. Pon. 12 Feb od 00:30 | ... Hello everyone tipsters. I will like to give you one prediction about England FA cup. This is a very interesting game and I thing is important for this two teams to take win. Arsenal this season has not good players and they lost positions in the Premier league and this is a good option for them to take some this year. Bournemouth are a great team and will be very hard for Arsenal but I think is time for good game for them and they will take this game with more than one goals. That's why I will take this Asian handicap. [DANES!!!] IB Ljubljana Rogaška v živo brezplačno je 22 22. nov. 2023 — Rogaška vs Celje in prenosi v živo online 21 oktober 2023 21. okt NK Olimpija vs NŠ Mura in prenosi v živo online 12 november 12. nov. IB ... The Premier League then responded saying that an emergency meeting would take place. PREMIER LEAGUE SECOND STATEMENT IN FULL In light of Arsenal’s announcement tonight confirming that their first team coach Mikel Arteta has tested positive for COVID-19, the Premier League will convene an emergency club meeting tomorrow morning regarding future fixtures. NZS – Nogometna zveza Slovenije PRENOSI TEKEM V ŽIVO VSI PRENOSI · 1SNL2324. CELJE : MURA. DANES ob 15:00. ŠPORT STREAM FUTSAL.SI. 1SNL2324. KOPER : MURA. 21.02.2024 17:30. ŠPORT TV ... Basel won each of their three group-stage matches at home, scoring two or more goals. They have five straight home wins in Europa League and are unbeaten in eight, with six wins. They have four clean sheets in the last six home matches in Europa League. On the other hand, APOEL have just been poor; they have one win and three losses in their last five matches. Lawro's prediction: 0-1Tom's prediction: 0-0 Wolves v BrightonNuno Espirito Santo has done a terrific job at Wolves. They just keep on going, and last weekend's win over Tottenham was the latest occasion where they won, and impressed me. Brighton need a win to halt their slide towards the drop zone, but I just don't see them having enough of the ball to cause Wolves problems. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Tom's prediction: Wolves to win 100%. Which is a pretty typical way of saying the relationship of friendliness, esteem and mutual respect is no longer intact. TUESDAY'S STORIES 19:45 - That's all for tonight Thanks for tuning in. Liverpool have sealed qualification for the round of 16 of the Champions League after beating Red Bull Salzburg 2-0, thanks in part to an outrageous goal from Mohamed Salah. It is the tale of one of football's unlikeliest odysseys that started in Vilnius on 30 July 2009 and ended 286 days later and 820 miles away in Hamburg - the journey that took Fulham to the 2010 Europa League final. The west London club's season in the sun as one of European football's high rollers - culminating in an unlikely final appearance exactly 10 years ago - will be remembered forever by everyone who witnessed it. NK Celje - NŠ Mura Live - Prva liga Telemach Slovenije Follow the Prva liga Telemach Slovenije live Football match between NK Celje and NŠ Mura with Eurosport. The match starts at 2:00 PM on February 11th, 2024. Nafta Celje v živo brezplačno je 22 november 2023 22. nov. 2023 — [ŠPORT V ŽIVO###] Maribor vs Celje v živo brezplačno je 12 n 12. nov Mura vs Domžale v živo brezplačno jePri A1 2023 18:00 Nafta 1903 ... Zhodino have made a good start to the season but like their opponents, the goals haven't been flowing. The two teams have played ten league games this season and only 12 goals have been scored in them. All ten of those games have had under 2.5 goals scored in them. Zhodino have a 100% home record with no goals conceded, go for them to win in a game with under 2.5 goals scored. Given Arsenal can't compete at the top end of the market, it makes sense for their long-term strategy to be built around developing the best young talent that they can afford. Read the full story Chelsea duo stall on contracts There is trouble brewing at Stamford Bridge, the Telegraph believes. The paper reports that youngsters Tammy Abraham and Reece James both have deals that have two and a half years remaining, and the club want to tie them down to fresh terms, as they have done with Callum Hudson-Odoi, Mason Mount, Bill Gilmour, Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Fikayo Tomori. Haaland has more Bundesliga goals in 2020 than five other actual entire teams, including Dortmund’s arch-rivals Schalke, and across Europe in all competitions the only player to have more is Cristiano Ronaldo (13). A lazy counter-argument here is that Haaland’s goals this season have been nothing but tap-ins, purely a beneficiary of the work of his team-mates. Going to the match, Leganes are placed 19th with 15 points and Sociedad have 34 points, and are sixth. Leganes have not had the best in the season; they go to this game with just four wins, six losses and three clean sheets in the last 15 matches. Leganes have not scored more than a goal in their last four matches while they have conceded two or more goals in seven of their last 15 matches. Schultz said Kahlenberg was "very, very sorry for the commotion he's caused" but he was in "good spirits". He also revealed former Liverpool midfielder and now Ajax assistant coach Christian Poulsen is in quarantine after being with Kahlenberg in Amsterdam. Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf are also reporting that exercise physiologist Alessandro Schoenmaker and one of the Ajax physiotherapists are in quarantine. Jong PSV and Graafschap will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eerste Divisie. Jong PSV this season have the following results: 5W, 5D and 14L. Meanwhile Graafschap have 12W, 11D and 1L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Brighton vs Sheffield United predictions for Saturday’s Premier League clash at the Amex Stadium. Brighton can close to within two points of Sheffield United with a win this weekend. Read on for all our free Premier League predictions and betting tips. NK Celje vs NS Mura » Predictions, Odds, Live Scores & pred 7 dnevi — NK Celje vs NS Mura ❱ 11.02.2024 ❱ Football ❱ 1. SNL ✔️Free Betting Tips & Predictions ⚡ Livescore Best Betting Odds ⭐ Stats. Wenger's golden period was a fading memory and Arsenal's membership of the Premier League's "top-four" club had expired. Flat-track bullies, Arsenal had been left behind by the likes of Manchester City, Liverpool and even arch-enemies Tottenham Hotspur, all of whom had adopted "high energy" football under Pep Guardiola, Juergen Klopp and Mauricio Pochettino. Reece James: This lad has caught my eye before and I'm not in the least bit surprised he has finally made my team. He is starting to look like the real deal. Some of you may remember me admonishing him after Chelsea's defeat against West Ham when Aaron Cresswell got the better of him. The Chelsea youngster seems to have learned a lesson from that experience and is impressive in defence and attack. Both teams scored in 80% of Sporting’s home games as well as in 67% of Moreirense’s away games this season, while 80% of Sporting’s home games have produced over 2.5 goals as have 50% of Moreirense’s away games. Sporting have only kept clean sheets in 20% of their home games and haven’t failed to score in their own backyard, while Moreirense have only failed to score in 33% of their away games and have only kept clean sheets in 17% of their trips on the road. Looking at these two teams, we feel that Pohang Steelers might need a bit of good fortune to put one past this Daegu FC lineup who we reckon will emerge victorious. We therefore think that it's going to be a good battle with a 1-0 winning margin for Daegu FC at the end of the 90. Looking forward to watching this one unfold. An aggregate of 9 goals were produced between them during those clashes, with 6 of them from Daegu FC and 3 coming from Steelers. That's an average goal per game of 1.5. Prediksi skor untuk pertandingan ini adalah over 2.5 gol ft.. Video - Haaland: How Dortmund convinced me to join00:35 Additionally, Tottenham’s attacking style – particularly through midfield – has lacked subtlety under Mourinho, with his forwards expected to create much of the attacking opportunities for themselves. Haaland revels on having a creative supply line behind him at Dortmund, just as he did in Salzburg. There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Bayern's last eight Bundesliga home games. There have also been over 2.5 goals scored in each of the last five meetings between these two teams in all competitions. Eltron Šenčur - Mura | šestnajstina finala #PokalUnion 2023/24 YouTube YouTube 1:56:56 YouTube Nogometna zveza Slovenije 23. nov. 2023 23. nov. 2023 Video - Man Utd working hard to get 'ill' Pogba match-fit00:33 16:50 - Toure: Ozil 'wrong to speak out' over Uighur issue in China Former Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure told SNTV that his fellow Muslim believer Mesut Ozil "was wrong" to speak out over the persecution of the Uighur community in China. I am fine,” Vialli, who has been working with the national team under Roberto Mancini, told La Repubblica in Italy. In December I finished 17 months of chemotherapy, one cycle of eight months and another of nine. It was difficult, even for someone as tough as me, both physically and mentally. The tests showed no sign of the illness. Paris St-Germain came from behind to beat 10-man Montpellier and go eight points clear at the top of Ligue 1. The hosts had led through Leandro Paredes' own goal but the game changed when they had Pedro Mendes sent off for two bookings with 18 minutes to go. Neymar scored the resulting free-kick and then Kylian Mbappe blasted them into the lead - the 20-year-old's 40th goal in his past 39 league games. All three disappointments have been away from home, which raises a few doubts ahead of this Saturday's clash with Leganes; however, we expect Ernesto Valverde's side to have too much class for a Los Pepineros side who are propping up the league table after nine defeats from 13. Even Trippier performed brilliantly for Spurs the season after Walker departed for Manchester City. Now Mourinho is left with an ageing Rose and the liability that is Serge Aurier. Nelson Semedo could offer the attacking threat that Trippier and Walker once offered down the right-hand side, but there are still question marks over his defensive abilities. Dinamo Brest have one loss in their last ten home league games. Isloch Minsk have no wins in their last five away matches. Isloch Minsk lost their last game to FC Slutsk, who Brest have already beaten this season. Defending Belarus Premier League champions Dinamo Brest are tenth after three games of the new season. With the competition being played outside the windows set aside for international competition, none of the nations involved have called up their Europe-based players but Bento has still been able to pick a squad packed with quality. The Portuguese coach's line-up leans heavily on the Jeonbuk Motors side that won the K-League title last weekend and is bolstered by leading talent from around the region. Well done. The 'just finished my daily exercise and now I have a conference call' lookView more on instagramThis is somewhere we've found ourselves quite regularly in the past few weeks. You just got back from your daily, state-sanctioned outdoor exercise and. The shower will have to wait - the boss is about to go through weekly KPIs. The 'working from the garden' look…View more on instagram"Hey, there's nothing in my contract that stipulates that I can't work from the garden, right? It'll be fine, as long as I show my face every now and then…"The 'better get some use out of this exercise bike' look…View more on instagramWell, the gym's not an option right now, so maybe we could start using that exercise bike we bought last January in a sudden impulse moment of over-ambitious good intention to do more than just hanging wet washing off? Pt. Ujpest and Debrecen will face each other in the upcoming match in the OTP Bank Liga. Ujpest this season have the following results: 9W, 5D and 13L. Meanwhile Debrecen have 9W, 4D and 14L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. The hosts have claimed four home wins this season, with all four of those coming against the current bottom four. All eight of their league wins have come against the bottom eight. Above that, their record is played 11, lost six. The fact that three of their last four opponents are in the top seven should really worry the home side. Nogomet, Slovenija: Celje rezultati v živo, končni Poleg rezultatov v meniju Celje lahko na Flashscore.si spremljate še več kot 1000 nogometnih tekmovanj v več kot 90 državah po svetu. Treba vam je le klikniti ... Posted at 64' Attempt missed. Jay Rodriguez (Burnley) left footed shot from outside the box misses to the right. Assisted by Chris Wood. SubstitutionPosted at 63' Substitution, Arsenal. Joseph Willock replaces Mesut Özil. Posted at 63' Foul by Héctor Bellerín (Arsenal). Posted at 63' Charlie Taylor (Burnley) wins a free kick in the defensive half. These two teams have played a lot of La Liga games throughout their respective histories with Levante winning four times in the last 6 game. Mallorca had a poor start of the season. They are currently 16th with 14 points from 13 games. On the other side, Levante has 17 points from 13 games they played with neutral 16:16 goal difference. They are currently 12th in the league with and are hoping to earn some points here. My opinion is that we will be seeing an attacking brand of football by them in this match. Both teams are looking to secure as good as possible results hoping to achieve their season goals. Posted at 87' Attempt blocked. Odsonne Edouard (Celtic) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 87' Odsonne Edouard (Celtic) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 87' Foul by Marvin Bartley (Livingston). Posted at 83' Foul by Callum McGregor (Celtic). Posted at 83' Jon Guthrie (Livingston) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Son Heung-min (Tottenham and South Korea)23. Hugo Lloris (Tottenham and France)24= Kalidou Koulibaly (Napoli and Senegal)24= Marc-Andre ter Stegen (Barcelona and Germany)28= Donny van de Beek (Ajax and Netherlands)28= Joao Felix (Atletico Madrid and Portugal)28= Marquinhos (Paris St-Germain and Brazil)What is the Ballon d'Or?The Ballon d'Or has been awarded by France Football every year since 1956, with England's Stanley Matthews the first winner. (TV-) Olimpija vs Mura v živo brezplačno je 12 november 2023 11. nov. 2023 — Luka Koper vs NK Celje Tekma bo ob 12. uri z neposrednim prenosom na Nzs. si. 10. 2023 | Prva liga Telemach Aluminij do točke ob koncu tekme ... must win game for the Swansea,they are on nine place on the table right now with just 1 win on last five matches and If they want to contest to play off they need to win games at home versus teams like QPR,and QPR is in terrible shape, on the road they lost 9 games so far this season and also their defense is pretty weak with 28 conceded goals so I think Swansea will win this game tonight and I recommend it to anyone for sure, who wants to risk could try and go with the handicap win on Swansea city! DismissalPosted at 90'+6' Christian Benteke (Crystal Palace) is shown the red card. Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, Aston Villa 2, Crystal Palace 0. Posted at 90'+5' James McCarthy (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 90'+5' Foul by Jack Grealish (Aston Villa). Posted at 90'+4' Christian Benteke (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 90'+4' Foul by Ezri Konsa Ngoyo (Aston Villa).

מי אנחנו

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page