top of page

Young Ninja Group (ages 3-5)

ציבורי·112 חברים

Today: Fenerbahçe vs Alanyaspor live free 11 February 2024 Sport TV

Fenerbahçe scored an average 2.63 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 57 yellow cards and 4 red cards, ...

We never give up. The team is always there, that is my feeling," Guardiola told reporters. You (the media) analyse the result. Of course, it's not good for us. I know it doesn't count but I have to analyse the performance. The performance was good. City will have a chance to get back on track when they visit Burnley on Tuesday before rivals Manchester United head for the Etihad Stadium on Saturday. Adam Marusic (Lazio) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Sergej Milinkovic-Savic. Posted at 69' Corner, Lazio. Conceded by Nicolò Barella. Posted at 67' Foul by Diego Godín (Inter Milan). Posted at 67' Sergej Milinkovic-Savic (Lazio) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Arguably the most important catch was forward Valon Berisha who played 20 times for Norway before switching in 2016. BIGGER NATIONS Challandes said he could understand why players might choose bigger nations and that he did not stand in their way. The players must decide with a football mind," he said. Quite a lot of away games for Dungannon on the road this season with over 4.5 goals scored in them just looking at their last 5 away games I can see 4 games with over 4.5 goals scored in them as they lost 3-2 away from home at Ballymena their last away game, a 6-1 defeat at Glentoran and a 5-0 defeat at Cliftonville in their last 3 away games, also a 4-3 loss away at weak Warrenpoint. Keita: Since the restart Keita has been quite outstanding for Liverpool. His goal against Chelsea was wonderful but his all-round contribution for the Reds has been a real plus for Jurgen Klopp in light of Adam Lallana's pending departure and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain still looking to regain his best form. The Guinea international is another one of these players who really enjoys doing all the hard work with very little reward. The attempt to damage the Club's reputation is organised and clear," it said. As well as questioning the nature of the documents, City have been unhappy at the way in which UEFA's Club Financial Control Body (CFCB) conducted the investigation. In a statement on Friday, the club referred to the "flawed and consistently leaked UEFA process". No chance, surely? Unai Emery may be under pressure, and Pochettino may be an upgrade, but it is difficult to see the Argentine crossing that north London battle line. Manchester United remains a good bet, but their results are as difficult to predict as the views of their hierarchy, who have kept faith with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer despite there being no improvement from predecessor Jose Mourinho’s time at the club. Leicester sit in second place after 14 matches, but Arsenal are languishing in eighth as they search for a new manager after sacking Unai Emery on Friday morning. It is reported that the Gunners would need to pay Leicester close to £14 million to activate Rodgers' release clause. Paper Round's view: Brendan Rodgers is smashing it at Leicester. Bristol rovers is in terrible form for a very long time and they didn't won on 10 games in a row, so they went from legit playoff team to a team which is hard stuck on the middle of the table and maybe tonight is time for them to win because Tranmere is right now worst team in the league, they lost at least five in a row and also didn't even score a goal on last four games so I think they will lose this game or at least not win so I surely recommend this bet to the anyone At a glance, Sokol Saratov is a bright name in the eyes of investors when there is a 3-match winning streak in the league. In addition, they have the advantage in the backyard. But further analysis, Sokol Saratov will receive a bad result. If calculated in the past month, Sokol Saratov is one of the teams that make investors most disappointed. Specifically, they have lost 4 consecutive matches and have a circuit of 6 games without winning in the league. Brodkin has used football as a target before, once infiltrating a press conference where he threw dollar bills all over then FIFA president Sepp Blatter, and it speaks volumes that he now sees Premier League players as a similar target for his humour as the man eventually banned from the game after corruption allegations. Brighton's only win in their last six attempts at home came against a Bournemouth side in free-fall, and the Villains will believe that they are catching the Seagulls at a hugely opportune time in the clubs' third meeting. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Juventus 2, Inter Milan 0. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt missed. Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus) left footed shot from the left side of the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Paulo Dybala. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt missed. Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Aaron Ramsey. Coming into this game, Virtus Entella has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That is 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those game. Virtus Entella has scored 5 Times in the last 5 fixtures. It was a game Newcastle had to get something from and it had everything. It was so significant because Kevin Keegan was never going to change the way he wanted his team to play football. It was all-out attack, and I wasn't at the club, but I could understand that philosophy. He wanted to entertain the fans. Ian Wright: "It was such an entertaining game and it was ideal to watch for a neutral. Newcastle played brilliantly and when they scored you thought they would go, but it's Anfield, and the thing with Liverpool and their fans is they never give up on their team. I have spoken to Gareth like I do all players, every day we say hello and we talk if we pass in the club and that's it. I am not interested in talking about what happened outside. He is OK and has trained normally with us and that is that. He is a player who has given lots to the club and I will look only at the sport, not what they say outside because there is a lot said and I am not here for that. Read the full story Video - Liverpool in advanced talks to sign star Lille midfielder Soumare - Euro Papers01:21 Derby may lose duo Coronavirus has further exacerbated the financial stress at Championship side Derby County, too. The Sun reports that Jason Knight, 19, and Louie Sibley, 18, have impressed since breaking into the first team, but they could move on in the summer. Posted at 62' Foul by Lewis Wing (Middlesbrough). Posted at 61' Foul by Pablo Hernández (Leeds United). Posted at 61' Ashley Fletcher (Middlesbrough) wins a free kick on the right wing. New England Patriots are 10-1 for the season. New England have won eight out of nine matches against Houston. The Patriots have had problems with players getting flu but the situation has eased and a strong side will be fielded. Mainz and Augsburg will face each other in the upcoming match in the Bundesliga. Mainz this season have the following results: 9W, 4D and 17L. Meanwhile Augsburg have 8W, 8D and 14L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. We can’t see Arsenal keeping a clean sheet though – they have managed just two of those away from home this term, and Bournemouth have found the net in six of their nine Premier League outings at the Vitality Stadium. With the Cherries conceding six goals in their last three home games and Arsenal netting five in their last three away, we think a 2-1 correct score prediction is the best way to go. Ulsan and Jeonbuk face each other, with both teams leading the table. Both teams are separated by only one point, I am betting on the draw, the host could only win in direct comparison in the last games. There were two drawers and two times today's guest won. Ulsan Hyundai have conceded no goals in five of the six wins. Scoring an average of 2.38 goals per league clash, it should be noted that Ulsan has been characterized by starting games slowly and in five crashes without being able to score before the break. Jeonbuk have been unstoppable as well. Furthermore, it says there is "no question" of the board failing to inform clubs of a potential £10m liability. That was not reported to you because it is simply not the case," the letter reads. The central complaint of Rangers is simply wrong and is based on a complete misunderstanding of the situation. On the claim clubs were erroneously told they could only receive cash by voting for the SPFL resolution. You can also listen to a BBC Radio 5 Live discussion on this topic in the Tuesday Night Club on 21 July. GOALKEEPERS Elisha Scott Career span at Liverpool: (1912-15 and 1919-34). Appearances/goals: 468/0. Major honours: League title (2) - 1922, 1923. Although World War One interrupted his progress, the Northern Irishman spent more than 20 years on Merseyside and helped Liverpool win two titles. In 1924, after pulling off a stunning save against Blackburn Rovers, one fan ran onto the pitch and kissed him. Posted at 64' Attempt saved. Jeff Hendrick (Burnley) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Dwight McNeil. Posted at 63' Foul by Will Hughes (Watford). Posted at 63' Phil Bardsley (Burnley) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 63' Attempt blocked. Stream: Fenerbahçe v Alanyaspor Live 11 February 2024 3 2 hours ago — 3 days ago — Find out how to watch, live stream or TV channel and game time information for the Super Lig matchup between . The plot thickened as the window rumbled on but when it closed, Palace had successfully retained their man. The tug of war between club and player went the former’s way this time but the issue resurfaced in January when fellow London club Chelsea were purportedly interested. Once again Zaha stayed put but for how much longer? Vocalised frustrations Zaha has honoured the outcome as you would expect a professional like him to do so and he has helped Palace to 11th place in the table, where they sit just five points adrift of European still have him marked out as a target for the opposition. It was Al Hilal's first Asian Champions League title since the competition was launched in 2002 and their third in the continent's premier club competition after victories in the Asian Club Championship in 1991 and 2000. Al Hilal also become the first team from the west of the continent to claim the title since Qatar's Al Sadd in 2011 and they are the first club from Saudi Arabia to be crowned Asian champions since the second of Al Ittihad's back-to-back successes in 2005. The hosts have only managed to keep clean sheets in 11% of their home games this season which is why we have backed a final scoreline in which both teams will score but Genoa have only scored nine times on the road and have conceded a disappointing 24 goals. Both teams have scored in 67% of Torino’s home games and Genoa’s away games this season which adds weight to our prediction for a 2-1 home win on Thursday. Energosbyt won previous duel with Osipovichy 1:0, and that was one of the more important games in the recent season for them. BSATU manage to get out of the relegation fight with those three points, and remain in this level competition for the season. This time, it could be bit harder for the Minsk squad, but Osipovichy should not be much stranger than at that time. Host won the place in the mid of the table, with not my points more than today rival. With just one victory from their last seven matches, the Eagles' paltry win return looks worrying at first glance, though Palace have also lost just two of their last nine in all competitions and just once in eight in the Premier League. When you don't do things well it means there's room for improvement. While the rested Lionel Messi will return for the trip to the Costa Blanca, Setien will be without the injured trio of Luis Suarez, Ousmane Dembele and backup goalkeeper Neto. For the home side, keeper Jasper Cillessen faces a late fitness test to see whether he will be able to line up against his former club. With the hosts in such poor form, the last thing they need is the most in form side in the division being the latest team to visit stadium:mk, but unfortunately that is exactly what they have got. Oxford United have managed to earn 18 points from their last eight matches and, with a points return like that, it should not be surprising to learn that they have climbed the table and are now back in the promotion picture. Difficult decisions will have to be taken" to counter the financial impact of coronavirus on English football, say the Premier League, EFL and Professional Footballers' Association. All games have been postponed until at least 30 April and will only resume "when it is safe and conditions allow". A Premier League, EFL and PFA statement said their thoughts "continue to be with everyone affected by the virus". Everybody was brave and on the front foot. Even when we won the ball we tried to play football. If you are brave then you deserve to get something and today we got a lot. It was important for us that we start winning at home especially against a strong side. It was not undeserved. Purple patch for Ings - the stats you may have missedSouthampton have won three of their past five Premier League home games (D1 L1), as many victories on home soil as they managed in their previous 14. Beyond his deluge of goals and assists for an average Sporting side, The Warm-Up confesses it doesn’t know a great deal about Fernandes, other than the fact that he makes charmingly basic clothing choices. Which in a Premier League dressing room already marks him out as a unique talent. United have spent most of January locked in a will-they-won’t-they limbo over the Portugal international, with the subsequent effect that the expectation around his arrival has reached Beatlemania levels of hysteria. I don't think the Premier League has much choice about going behind closed doors, if they want to get the season finished. If that is the case, it will be very weird. Of all the times when Everton would want the backing of their supporters, it could be that this game is played in an alien environment. If the fans are allowed in, Goodison Park will be rocking for two reasons - firstly, Liverpool are the enemy, but also because Everton have their own point to prove after losing 4-0 at Chelsea on Sunday. The home side huffed and puffed, but without intensity or conviction, and the tens of thousands of empty seats, well before the final whistle, showed just how comfortable Burnley were. They are now well set to secure another season the top flight; United, meanwhile, are in all sorts. TALKING POINT Is this it? It feel harsh to judge Solskjaer when he's without his best striker and his two best midfielders; when United's owners have denied him the money any manager would need to make the team competitive. Fenerbahçe U19 vs Alanyaspor U19 live score, H2H and Fenerbahçe U19 Alanyaspor U19 live score (and video online live stream) starts on 13 Jan 2024 at 09:00 UTC time in U19 Lig, Elit A, Group 1, Turkey. Vysshaya Liga. Torpedo Belaz will host team Ruh from Brest. Hosts are favorites here. They did 3 wins at the last 5 matches played. Their shape is well. Guests finished their last 5 games with minimal number of goals. And they are in the bottom zone. It will be the first game between our teams. My bet is a draw here. Ruh did a draw in the last from home match. Torpedo did a draw in the last home match . Their last three matches have each yielded over 2. In their last five home matches in the league, Vitoria Guimaraes have managed four wins and a loss. They have not been the best defensively though; they have conceded the joint most (17) among the teams in the top 10. Meanwhile, they haven’t scored a goal in their last three meetings and four of the last five with Benfica. We log on with the sessions we've done, and they keep an eye on what we're doing and gauge our fitness from that," added Keane. I go out for a run early and get that ticked off. Later in the day I do home gym work, whether that's upper body or lower leg strength. Keane, along with fellow players, Ancelotti and chairman Bill Kenwright, has also been speaking to isolated supporters as part of the club's Blue Family campaign. Yes, the ground will be empty but they will still want to put on a show, and I'm afraid Villa are going to be on the receiving end. Southampton v Man City (19:00 BST)Saints striker Danny Ings has got a great chance of the golden boot because Jamie Vardy has stopped scoring for Leicester, Manchester City's Sergio Aguero is injured and I don't know how much Sadio Mane or Mohamed Salah are going to play for Liverpool now the title is done and dustedI'm not trying to sell him when I talk about how many teams would take him but I think Saints should offer him a new contract and wrap him up in cotton wool.

מי אנחנו

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page