top of page

Young Ninja Group (ages 3-5)

ציבורי·105 חברים

Today: Chéminots vs Diables Noirs live stream 11 February 2024 Watch Online

Congo Ligue 1 Live Stream and TV Listings, Live Scores, Fixtures, Results ; Sunday, 10 December ; Postp. Chéminots vs Diables Noirs ; FT. 6:00am. Otôho d'Oyo vs ...

the Niort fc team and the Paris fc team, go head to head in France Liga II. The Niort fc team is in 18th position with 18 points Collected. While guest team the Paris fc team came in 19th place by collecting 17 point. In the last 5 times the Niort fc team played at home, 1 of them ended in a the Niort fc team had draw. While the visitor team played at away last 5 previous matches, 2 of them ended in a the Paris fc team had draw. Joshua Zirkzee replaces Corentin Tolisso. Posted at 86' Offside, SC Paderborn 07. Dennis Jastrzembski tries a through ball, but Sven Michel is caught offside. Posted at 85' Attempt missed. David Alaba (FC Bayern München) left footed shot from outside the box misses to the right following a set piece situation. This is not the moment to hand a big club in dire straits to fresh hands. Mauricio Pochettino bei TottenhamGetty Images Instead, there is an out-of-work manager who knows his way around North London. Maybe it’s a total flight of fancy, and maybe he would never consider taking the Arsenal job so soon after leaving Tottenham, but could there be a better option than Mauricio Pochettino? The great fraud of the brief Emery era was his insistence upon taking the job that he wanted to make Arsenal “protagonists”. Nonetheless, Huddersfield's league position is mainly due to the dreadful start they made to the season and they've improved significantly since bringing in the Cowley brothers from Lincoln. The side picked up just 1 point from their first 6 matches prior to them arriving but have since claimed a far more stable 20 points from 15 outings from a run of fixtures that also featured a 7 match unbeaten run. Burnley will head to this match with hopes of securing wins in the remaining two matches to enhance their Europa League hopes. Going by their recent performances, this is a game they should emerge with three points. Norwich have nothing to play for and have been on a poor streak. The hosts have not been scoring regularly and we expect them to struggle here too, though Burnley are not the best in attack too. While we expect Burnley to dominate here, and win, we don’t foresee a lot of goals coming from this and a bet of under 2.5 goals will do here. Paris have been slightly below their usual level away from home this season but they always excel against Monaco and that's exactly what we're backing here. Monaco have 18 goals in their last seven games though so we expect them to maim the champions here. Both teams have scored in each of Monaco's last seven home games and in four of Paris' last five away games so we're also backing that market in this one. We're still predicting a heavy PSG win despite Monaco's home form though. 3-1 to PSG. Both sides will be looking to keep things tight and look to nick a goal and an early goal could change the complexion of this encounter. We’re confident that the two sides will both feature on the scoresheet though as they try and qualify as the biggest shock of the tournament. The odds for Triglav were initially 1.95 but now are 2.50 and I couldn't find any info for what might be the reason for this odds raising so this is goes in our favor ( but just in case there is some hidden surprise ) I decided to go with this. I already spoke about Rudar Velenje few time I think. They are at the rock bottom and will be relegated. This is the worst season for this club from Velenje since they exist and there is 0% for the players for sure. Most of them already find a new clubs for the next season and the club will start from 0. On the other hand Triglav still have a good chance to avoid relegation. Domzale has only 2 points more than them so if they want to save the season they cannot afford to lose against team that is playing for nothing. Even though they have only 1 lost at the last 10 games the results are not speaking the whole picture. Triglav is actually not playing very bad, they are showing good performances but have troubles with scoring the goal, by that I mean that they are wasting too many chances, and if they want to cut that bad shape this is the perfect moment. the Tenerife fc team and the Sporting Gijon fc team, go head to head in Spain La Liga II. The Tenerife fc team is in 18th position with 29 points Collected. While guest team the Sporting Gijon fc team came in 14th place by collecting 31 point collected. In the last 5 times the Tenerife fc team played at home, 2 of them ended in a the Tenerife fc team had draw, while the guest team played at away last 5 previous matches, 2 of them ended in a the Sporting Gijon fc team had draw. The Gunners have not won the Premier League since the Invincibles season of 2003-04, with their last major honour coming when they lifted the FA Cup for a record 13th time in 2017. Tottenham reached the Champions League final in 2019 but have not lifted a piece of domestic silverware since winning the League Cup in 2008. Arsenal have also won the league on six occasions since Spurs' last top-flight title in 1960-61. Messi and Ronaldo have two goals each. There is a new goalscorer in town Erling Braut Haaland (centre) scored in each of his first five Champions League games - but failed to make history by scoring in a sixth against Liverpool on TuesdayRarely has a Champions League goal machine come from nowhere as much as Haaland this season. The 19-year-old, who plays for unheralded Red Bull Salzburg, scored a remarkable eight goals in the first five Champions League games of his career. Both teams scored in six of the last seven meetings between these two clubs and both teams have played to a very similar standard so far this season. Both teams have also scored in each of Heerenveen’s last six matches as well as in three of Heracles’ last five outings, so you can see why we have backed goals to be scored at both ends of the pitch on Saturday. Metz will be looking at Rennes as easy targets here as they aim to get their first win in seven games. Les Graouillys have been on a torrid run of results recently with underwhelming performances coming against Nimes (1-1), Toulouse (2-2) and Brest twice (0-2, 1-1). They need to find inspiration from somewhere but draws in each of their last four games show that they have some quality as teams like Lille (0-0) and Montpellier (2-2) are tough to equal. Also a soccer match where we look see a good soccer play from boat teams and a good mach from boat teams in this match. Sporting have a best chance get a win and do get the open door to the new stage Europa league whence this PSV look get a minimal one points and with this over this position in up stage this group. We will play the best pick over from 2.75 goals where we look see this four goals and more St the mach and a great soccer match from boat teams in this match. Happy and Joy! Burnley vs Manchester City predictions for Tuesday's Premier League tie at Turf Moor. Manchester City look to salvage their sinking defence of the Premier League title when they face Burnley on Tuesday. Read on for all our free Premier League predictions and betting tips. I can't explain things properly all the time, they have to understand it without me telling them. Thank God we have that. I don't expect perfection on the pitch, but I expect the desire. I don't make decisions out of the blue. There are always reasons. Against Everton, Klopp, whose side lead second-placed Leicester City by eight points, made five changes to the side that beat Brighton & Hove Albion 2-1 last Saturday. But I want more all the time and I think that the last week has been a good example of that for us. I saw us go to Manchester City and trade with them like a big team who was in and around that level, then at West Ham we were not. Today we recovered. That shows me where we are to have a real potential to getting where we want to be, but also aware of the little tough bumps in the road. Chéminots vs Diables Noirs Live Score, Stats, & Odds Chéminots vs Diables Noirs live team & player statistics. See all available betting lines for the game & their outcomes live. Complete list of streaming ... Congo Ligue 1 Congo Ligue 1 Live Stream and TV Listings, Live Scores, Fixtures, Results ; Sunday, 10 December ; Postp. Chéminots vs Diables Noirs ; FT. 6:00am. Otôho d'Oyo vs ... Chelsea boss Frank Lampard says there needs to be a "big reflection" at the end of the season on how to improve the video assistant referee system. Lampard was speaking after Tottenham had an equaliser ruled out against Sheffield United on Thursday because of a Lucas Moura handball in the build-up. VAR adjudged the ball brushed Moura's arm as he fell to the ground before Harry Kane scored. I didn't think it should be disallowed," said Lampard. Bayern Munich vs Freiburg today is going to be a wild game since the home team has already been name the champions of the league, I see today's match to be a bit bias because Bayern will not go into this match to win but to have fun after their victorious win of the Bundesliga. Cheminots vs Diables Noirs Livescore and Live Video You can watch Cheminots vs Diables Noirs live stream here on ScoreBat when an official broadcast is available. We will provide only official live stream ... It felt like a bit of a statement to me. Yes, everything has happened to make football feel different, but we will always have this song and no-one will ever stop us playing it. It was a nice feeling to have, and it will mean a lot next time I hear it too. Flags and banners replaced fans as Liverpool returned to Anfield amid the coronavirus pandemic with Wednesday's win over Crystal PalaceThe title winner who got relegated tooAfter waiting 30 years you will take a title win any way it comes, but I have had a strange one myself already. With Sassuolo edging out Napoli of late – and given the visitors’ form – we’re siding with the hosts. We think there’s great value on Sassuolo to not lose, while we’re also backing them for a 2-1 home win. The hosts have seen over 2.5 goals in nearly all of their home clashes this term, while the hosts have hit 2.25 goals per game here. We see more coming from the Neroverdi here, so a 2-1 win is our correct score pick. Posted at 65' Corner, Rochdale. Conceded by Martyn Woolford. Posted at 61' Attempt saved. Jordan Thewlis (Boston United) left footed shot from the right side of the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Martyn Woolford. Posted at 60' Martyn Woolford (Boston United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. United have spent £64. Inter will not spend the £17 million to exercise an option to sign him permanently. Paper Round’s view: Sanchez has been woeful for United so far, but his worst performances came in a side that was struggling both under Jose Mourinho and then Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. If he can’t be shifted in the next transfer window, and with coronavirus set to upend the normal ins and outs, then perhaps he has one last impressive season in the Premeir League to come. A Liverpool statement said: "Even prior to the decision on staff furloughing, there was a collective commitment at senior levels of the club - on and off the pitch - with everyone working towards a solution that secures jobs for employees of the club during this unprecedented crisis. There is ongoing active engagement about the topic of salary deductions during the period matches are not being played to schedule. The most famous 0-0 in Scottish football18 June, Frankfurt. Scotland 0 Brazil 0Scotland had the best chance of the game against the world champions. A Jordan header was saved by Leao but the rebound struck captain Billy Bremner's shin and squirmed inches past. It wasn't like he could side foot it in - it bounced off him," Jordan says. It wasn't the result we wanted but we didn't feel it was an opportunity missed. Chances of top four (from Gracenote): less than 1%8. Tottenham HotspurNewcastle (a, 15 July), Leicester (h, 19 July), Crystal Palace (a, 26 July)Spurs are seven points behind the top four so need a miracle really. Failure to win all their games ends their theoretical hopes. Chances of top four (from Gracenote): less than 1%Europa League Fifth and sixth place will qualify for the Europa League - and possibly seventh spotThe teams who finish fifth and sixth will qualify for next season's Europa League (unless they win one of next month's European tournaments). I don't believe that this match from Serie A will bring too many goals and I will surely try here with under 2,25 what is pretty real to expect, but we will see what will happen. So, SPAL is team who will this season try to survive one more time in Serie A and that is their first and biggest goal. Team is very defensive in last few weeks and in that period, they are played 0-0, 0-1, 1-0, 1-1, 2-0 and 1-0. All those duels was with under 2,25 so I believe this one will be similar against Genoa. West Brom meets Stoke in a match of a round in England Championship. West Brom have won their last three meetings with Stoke. Have only lost two times in their 27 games so far. In the last 10 games played home team has earned 4 wins , 5 draws and 1 loss. Stoke have won none of their last five away league matches against West Brom D1 , L4. Away team has recorded 3 victories , 2 tie and 5 defeats on the last 10 games. Stoke is not going through a good moment in this phase, as it has marked only 1 win in the last 5 games . Wolves are playing not so good in this season. But they have managed to remain undefeated in their last 6 matches. They sit on 7th spot right now and have drawn 8 matches so far. They have suffered defeat only in 2 matches this season. I expect another draw from them here. A hotel prison camp, furious fans, a failed drugs test and perhaps the greatest victory in Scottish football mark out Argentina 1978 as the biggest debacle in Scotland's World Cup history - and there have been a few. In qualifying the Scots defeated European champions Czechoslovakia, boasted players from England's big hitters and had beaten Chile while also holding Argentina the previous year. That gave manager Ally MacLeod confidence to expect Scotland to come home with "at least a medal". There isn't a lot to pick from between the two sides and we can definitely see this one being settled by a single goal. We've given Bayer Leverkusen the slight edge with their form being slightly better as Lokomotiv Moscow battle to end their poor run of results and we think the German's will come out of this contest with a 2-1 win, a result that these sides have seen four times in their seven Champions League games so far this season. While Liverpool are eight points clear of Leicester City at the top of the standings, Everton are just above the drop zone in 17th and the pressure is on their manager Marco Silva. I have sympathy for him," Klopp said. I know how hard being a manager can be. But I think the last thing Marco needs right now is for me to feel sorry for him. Conceded by Serge Aurier. Posted at 84' Foul by Davinson Sánchez (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 84' Manuel Lanzini (West Ham United) wins a free kick on the left wing. Goal!Posted at 82' Goal! Tottenham Hotspur 2, West Ham United 0. Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur) right footed shot from outside the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Son Heung-Min with a through ball following a fast break. Posted at 78' Jarrod Bowen (West Ham United) hits the left post with a left footed shot from the centre of the box. The 60-year-old's first match in charge will be the home game against Burnley on 26 December. Live reaction: Ancelotti appointed Everton boss"This is a great club with a rich history and a very passionate fanbase," added former AC Milan, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and Paris St-Germain boss Ancelotti. There is a clear vision from the owner and the board to deliver trophies. That is something that appeals to me as a manager. So only time will tell. Southgate said last week both Kane, who returned to training on Monday, and Rashford were on track in their recoveries but would not close the door on a recall for Vardy. The striker admitted, however, that being out of the England side had helped him. I'm not going to lie, I've had a few extra days off in the international breaks so I've been able to switch off completely from football and it's always beneficial," Vardy said. Watch AS Cheminots vs Diables Noirs 08.02.2024 - Football 3 days ago — Live stream of the match AS Cheminots vs Diables Noirs from 08.02.2024. There are no available live streams or replays of this match. Newcastle jets Women have 1 win and 4 losses in the last 5 matches. They have scored 4 goals and conceded 7 goals in the last 5 league matches. At home they managed to win 2 and lose 2 of their last 5 games scoring 10 goals and conceding 8. Much has been said and written about Benzema’s form this season, and with good reason, but these performances have exposed just how dependent Real Madrid are on the Frenchman. When he isn’t in top they struggle to find the back of the net. MAN OF THE MATCH Luka Modric (Real Madrid): From the very start, Luka Modric looked to be in the mood this evening. Newcastle are offering season ticket holders a free additional half-season ticket to gift to fellow supporters to help try and fill St James' Park. Sunday's 2-1 victory over Southampton was Newcastle's lowest home crowd for a Premier League match since November 2010, with 42,303 in attendance. The free ticket will cover 10 home Premier League games, starting against Everton on 28 December. Tickets will be available on a first-come first-served basis from Tuesday. Six of their last 10 matches have produced over 2. Lyon have scored two or more goals in six of their last 10 matches and conceded twice in just two of the last 10. They will need to put more effort at home though; in their last four matches, they have one win at home. This season, they have played 13 home matches, and won just five. Barca players consider wage cuts The Daily Mail report that Barcelona's executives are considering slashing the wage bill for both players and staff, but there could be a lifeline as players may step in to protect ancillary staff. The report says: Barcelona directors held a video-link meeting on Friday where the possibility of cutting players' salaries was discussed. This is going to be the biggest match in Group E of the tournament and as favorites face off, we expect to see a very attacking game. Both sides do not have good returns when playing away from home, more so in recent times. Their main weaknesses have been seen in defence, but that has at times been compensated for in attack. Over 2.5 goals have been scored in six of Atlanta United’s last 10 away matches, while both sides have scored in seven of the 10. Meanwhile, Red Bulls have scored in 14 of 17 away MLS matches ahead of this, but have managed just two clean sheets in 13 away league matches. Looking at this, the best bet here would be for the game to yield over 2.5 goals. If anyone blames Dejan Lovren for our defeat, I can't help these people," Klopp said. It was a massive challenge for Dejan to play against Troy Deeney. Joe Gomez has had similar problems. Both Dejan and Joe have played sensational games for us in this position. Fitness and rhythm is the most difficult to get in professional football. We will play also a match at the Netherlands league from this two great teams between Fortuna and Vitesse where we look a great soccer match from boat teams and a best soccer party from this teams. We will play the best pick for this mach a best pick over from 3.25 goals where we can look four goals at the mach what be a best chance for us can get a new great points to our order now. If we see this four goals we will can look get a be full 10 points what be a best chance for our pick. Happy and Joy! The big game of the weekend saw Manchester City travel to Kingsmeadow to take on Chelsea and looked like they might be coming away with a win until Bethany England scored and set Maren Mjelde up to earn her side a 2-1 victory. Table toppers Arsenal headed to Reading fresh off the back of their record 11-1 win over Bristol City last time, and although the quantity of goals wasn't quite as high, the quality was out of this world. Norwich had no midweek action and we will expect them to come to this game well rested. However, they have not been at their best away from home this season and with just one away win in the league this season we won’t put much hope on them. They take on a side coming from an emphatic win at home and with three straight clean sheets. Wolves will for the third straight game be playing at home and having established a momentum, with draws against Leicester and Manchester United before beating Espanyol, they will be happy to host a side that has struggled a lot away from home. The hosts will also want to improve their home form, having managed one win in the last five. Seeing that Wolves have not lost to Norwich in the last three meetings, a win for them is expected here. Four of their last five meetings have produced over 2.5 goals and going by the two sides’ run of form ahead of this game, we are backing it to yield at least three goals.

מי אנחנו

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page