top of page

Young Ninja Group (ages 3-5)

ציבורי·126 חברים

(Sport TV>>>>) PAOK vs AEK Athens live online 11.02.2024

10 hours ago — PAOK vs. AEK Athens, 1 p.m.. Saturday, Feb. 17. Atromitos Athinon vs. Aris Thessaloniki, 12:30 p.m.. Panathinaikos vs. PAS Lamia 1964, 1:30 ...

Portimonense’s main issue this season has been scoring goals, as made evident by their record of two goals and four failures to score in their last six away games. Boavista, meanwhile, have kept a clean sheet in two of their last four at home but themselves only manage an average of one goal per game. This all points towards a 1-0 correct score prediction being the most appealing option. Bournemouth vs Arsenal predictions for the Premier League Boxing Day clash at the Vitality Stadium. Mikel Arteta takes charge of Arsenal for the first time as they visit a struggling Bournemouth side. Read on for all our free Premier League predictions and betting tips. AZ Alkmaar vs VVV predictions for Sunday's match in the Eredivisie. In-form AZ Alkmaar have the home advantage over relegation battlers VVV and will be looking for another clean sheet and another three points on Sunday. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. These teams played in a 0-0 draw last time they played after they had played in a lot of high scoring games between each other before that. This could be another low scoring game with the away team seeing 2 low scoring games in their past 3 games. They have defended well in 2 of these games allowing teams to not score against them so this could be another attempt to defend well again now their playing away. They will look to defend this game for as long as they can before attempting to score the late winning goal in the game. Gama will against Real FC in match Brasiliense league. My prediction this match could be the end score is over 2.5 goals due to Gamma can make score 12 goals on last 3 match in league. Meanwhile, Real FC on last 3 match in league only can make score is 5 goals. Therefore, I'm sure that both team can make score on this match due to result on last 3 match. Moreover Gama on last 3 match in the home always can make score minimal 2 goals. Meanwhile, Real FC also can make score on last 3 away match minimal 2 goals. Surely this match will have final score more than 2 goals. John Stones seems to have lost a bit of confidence, there are questions about Nicolas Otamendi and Eric Garcia is still cutting his teeth at the top level. A back-up keeper is required and issues still persist at left-back. Benjamin Mendy has not had a decent run of games to establish himself and neither Angelino nor Oleksandr Zinchenko seem quite good enough. Ben Chilwell is a player I'd love to see in a City shirt. He told BBC Sport: "Nobody is celebrating anything yet but with what I have been through in the past few years with that team, I think I deserve to enjoy myself at the moment. It does not look like there will be a dramatic end to the title race like there was last season when Manchester City pipped us at the post, but being totally honest, I don't care! "It has been 30 years since we last won it, and I would happily have had it totally wrapped up by Christmas if I could have done. the Rotherham united fc team and the Ipswich Town fc team, go head to head in England league one. The Rotherham United fc team is in 2nd position with 47 points Collected. While guest team the Ipswich Town fc team came in 1st place by collecting 48 points Collected. Ben, out one week, two weeks," Mourinho said on Monday. Steven, I don't expect him to play this season. The Portuguese said he was in an unusual position to prepare for a big game without several key players. No," he answered when asked if he had ever been in such a position. That's what it is. We're used to it. Jordan Nobbs, Leah Williamson and substitute Emma Mitchell also scored, while Lisa Evans netted a brace. Arsenal beat Bristol City 7-0 in the Continental League Cup only 10 days ago - but few would have predicted an even more emphatic scoreline with both teams at full strength in the league. The Gunners had 32 shots during Sunday's game, 17 of them on target, at a rate of more than one effort on goal every three minutes. The 34-year-old was the driving force behind the U. S. July and netted a penalty in the final against the Netherlands. Rapinoe, who is also the captain of Reign FC in the U. S. National Women's Soccer League, succeeds Norway's Ada Hegerberg, who did not feature at the World Cup. The award is based on a vote by international journalists. Trying to stay in the race for a Champions League spot, seventh-placed Tottenham Hotspur face a stern test at Burnley on Saturday, having lost their last two league matches. Fellow contenders Wolverhampton Wanderers host Brighton and Hove Albion on Saturday while third-placed Leicester City take on Villa on Monday. Good morning, the match of the 2nd Bundesliga between the teams HOLSTEIN Kiel - STUTTGART. STUTTGART - in the first round after the pandemic, they played no matter against the Milestone, where they lost in the last minute, and as a team that goes to the promotion zone, such games are not something healthy. HOLSTEIN KIEL - also can be called a loser of the first round after the pandemic since the team won 0-2 after 75 minutes and played 2-2, this is certainly ridiculous. Again, STUTTGART needs to win matches in order to get to the Bundesliga because they have a place there, there are few tours left and you need to win here and now. Stuttgart victory prediction I think Arsenal could become an exciting team under the stewardship of Mikel Arteta however, they are still weak at the back and a couple of transfer windows will be needed to rectify that. I’m going to tip an Arsenal win here and over 2.5 goals in the game. Celtic has a good result from first leg, 1-1, tonight they will play at home ground, and fans expect much better performance from their club. FC Copenhagen is not an easy opponent, they controlled the ball possession most of the time in the first leg, and they will not to surrender without strong resistance, their major goal in this duel will be to avoid defeat, and by my opinion, they have quality to score at least one goal, anything can happen in extra time. Santos and N'Doyle will be in attack, visitor was very close to victory in first leg, they even missed a penalty kick. Match without winner PSM Makassar and Bali United will face each other in the upcoming match in the Liga 1 in Indonesia. PSM Makassar this season have the following results: 12W, 3D and 12L. Meanwhile Bali United have 17W, 6D and 4L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Here are three talking points from the weekend's La Liga action: Real's fringe players step up Real hosted fourth-placed Sevilla missing four first team regulars, including captain Sergio Ramos and forward Gareth Bale - but you would not have known it. They rode their luck and got the benefit of a dubious VAR call, but Zinedine Zidane's side are showing they have the fighting spirit to overcome adversity and are finding ways to win with squad players stepping up. This is first of two matches from Spain Primera where I will bet on goals tonight and that is pretty real for me. Mallorca is at the start of season played defensive, but in last few weeks, team was very efficient. In that period, they are played even four times in a row efficient. In last round, team is lost 1-2 against Levante, and before that match, they are played 3-1, 0-3 and 2-2. Betis was great against Valencia and if they be on that level and this time, goals are very real here. I will bet on over, odds are great. The Raptors are 29-14 for the season and in a tight battle for the Atlantic division. They are ahead of Boston Celtics (28-14) and their opponents in this game who are 29-16 for the season. Overall in the conference, Toronto are third and Philadelpha fifth. Toronto have won their last four matches with their last home game being a clear 29 point victory over Washington. This is the derby of the Austrian Championship and the two best teams are currently meeting. I think there must be plenty of goals here for a number of reasons. Salzburg have an average of 4.7 goals in the league per game and their home average is 5.8 goals. Salzburg don't have a single defeat in the league yet. On the other hand, we have a very motivated LASK. They won all 9 away matches. This is a title fight because LASK is only 2 points less than Salzburg. Both teams will play practically in the best lineup today so I think this will be a very good match and with a lot of goals PAOK vs AEK Athens live score, H2H and lineups PAOK AEK Athens live score (and video online live stream) starts on 11 Feb 2024 at 18:00 UTC time at Toumba Stadium stadium, Thessaloniki city, Greece in ... LIVE ~ PAOK FC VS AEK ATHENS (GREECE SUPER LIVE ~ PAOK FC VS AEK ATHENS (GREECE SUPERYouTube · robysapanca700+ views · 11 months ago YouTube · robysapanca YouTube · robysapanca 27:25 TALKING POINT - Barcelona simply can’t allow Arturo Vidal to leave in January In the end, Barcelona gave themselves too much work to do after a first half which could have seen them concede more than once. The match changed with the introduction of Vidal at the break, with the Chilean scoring Barca’s second goal. Mick McCarthy says being denied the chance to potentially lead the Republic of Ireland to a European Championship finals is "hugely disappointing" but he "fully understands" the decision. McCarthy was replaced by Stephen Kenny with immediate effect on Saturday following the postponement of the Republic's Euro play-off with Slovakia. Kenny had been due to succeed McCarthy in August, but Uefa's decision to push Euro 2020 to 2021 led the FAI into bringing forward their Under-21 boss's promotion to manage the senior team. Meanwhile Manchester United, Tottenham Hotspur and Birmingham City all returned to winning ways while Liverpool and Bristol City's search for a first victory of the season continues. LITTLE BY LITTLE It's no coincidence that Arsenal have developed a reputation for playing silky football that other teams can't match but Kim Little's goal against Reading took the biscuit. More than two-thirds of Premier League fans believe the video assistant referee has made the game less enjoyable, says a YouGov survey. VAR has been at the centre of a number of controversial decisions since it was introduced to the league this season. Six out of 10 of those surveyed felt the system was working badly. Almost every manager's post-match interview featuring grumbles about [VAR] decisions," said lead data researcher Matt Smith. We come here to the game Regensburg vs Erzgebirge Aue. Both teams are in the secure mid table. Both had mixed results in the last 5 games. Here the goal is not to be lost and both can live well with one point. For the two table neighbors, there is nothing more involved, whereby the table position is decisive for the TV distribution money and therefore there is still something in it. The Jahn is tenth, one point ahead of the floodplain, and so the Jahn Aue can earn just under 800 thousand euros, which could also work, because there is a big discrepancy between home and away games at Aue. Therefore I assume a tie. Arsenal eye Stones Arsenal are hoping to sign Manchester City defender John Stones this month, The Sun reports. With Euro 2020 this summer, the England centre-back is looking to lock down his place at the tournament with regular first-team football. Represented by the same agency as Mikel Arteta, Stones would be open to discussing a move. He deserves to take his place among the legends of Celtic," he said. Odsonne Edouard was Celtic's top goalscorer last season"To come back after Brendan [Rodgers] went to Leicester, he was coming into a totally different set-up, a different philosophy, and he had to win those games from day one. He's done that exceptionally well. Now he's set his sights on European football. Of course that's very important, but if he clinches 10 in a row - which he has a good chance of doing - that would be fantastic. Sundowns are four points behind leaders Kaizer Chiefs and with a game in hand, they will be looking to close in. Lately, they haven’t been scoring a lot of goals; in the last four, they haven’t scored more than a goal and in the last five matches, they have failed to score one. However, they have been tight at the back, with two straight clean sheets, and three clean sheets in the last five. Similar to the quarter final game of Juventus, where team ade minimal 1:0 victory against Jalapa, they should try to make same performance here. It will be much tougher task, since they are facing one of the league favorite from the top part of the league. Host was with one player out, for the most of the Jalapa duel, and they resist the rival attack. Sheffield United boss Chris Wilder says he is "confident" that he can get three deals done before the January transfer window closes at 23:00 GMT on Friday. The Blades have been linked Genk midfielder Sander Berge after pictures emerged on social media showing the manager meeting the Norwegian international. Dutch striker Richairo Zivkovic, who plays in China, is also a target. Wilder would not say whether the deals were close to being completed. Having failed to score in 47% of their matches this season, we see SPAL struggling up front. Verona can take advantage of that, having won all four of their clashes with the bottom six so far. Meanwhile, SPAL have already lost to the three sides directly above them, so the 12th placed visitors should get a result. Posted at 60' Victor Lindelöf (Manchester United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 60' Roberto Firmino (Liverpool) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 60' Foul by Nemanja Matic (Manchester United). Bayern Munich scored four second-half goals to beat Jurgen Klinsmann's Hertha Berlin and move up to second in the Bundesliga. Thomas Muller volleyed home Ivan Perisic's cut-back to give the visitors the lead on the hour mark. Traore is only the third player in the last three seasons to score against Man City in home & away PL games after Christian Eriksen of Tottenham (2017-18) & Luka Milivojevic of Crystal Palace (2018-19). Wolves are just the second team to complete a league double against a side managed by Pep Guardiola after Chelsea in 2016-17. Lazio had to reshuffle their midfield as Lucas Leiva and Luis Alberto -- their key assist-provider this season -- were both suspended while Danilo Cataldi was not fully fit. Lazio forward Felipe Caicedo netted from close range after seven minutes but saw his effort ruled out for offside, then Senad Lulic struck the post. I don't think anyone appreciated quite how fast. On Wednesday, City advanced talks with Valencia winger Ferran Torres, which will see the Spain Under-21 international become the club's replacement for Leroy Sane for around £20m. Now, the Ake deal is almost done. One of the obvious reasons why City lost the Premier League title to Liverpool was their failure to sign a replacement for Vincent Kompany. the Antalyaspor fc team and the Goztepe fc team, meet in Turkey Super League. The Antalyaspor fc team is in 16th position with 14 points Collected. While guest team the Goztepe fc team came in 10th place by collecting 23 goals scored. The suggestion that Liverpool's sequence of poor results is because they have run out of gas does not stack up when you look at their performance against Atletico Madrid. Yes, Atletico knocked the Reds out of the Champions League on Wednesday but I was at Anfield and that was probably the best that Jurgen Klopp's side have played in the past couple of months. This was their fourth defeat in six matches that have seen them eliminated from Europe and the FA Cup, as well as their long unbeaten Premier League run come to an end - but it is too simplistic to say the Reds have just blown up. We’re confident that a double chance bet on the visitors will payout on Friday night and we have predicted a final scoreline of 1-1. Maldon & Tiptree might not be a familiar name to most followers of the English leagues but they are having an impressive season and have already knocked out Leyton Orient on the way to their best-ever run in the FA Cup and now have the home advantage against a Newport County side that have only won two of their last six matches in all competitions. When the Coronavirus pandemic is over I’d like you all to do something for me. I’d like you to take a football and a few friends and go down to your local park with football goals. Take it all in turn being the goalkeeper and facing penalties from your mates. The Debate: Reduce matchday squads to 14 players The Debate: Forget VAR, sin bins are what football needs Speaking from experience I can tell you it is extremely difficult. Mohamed Salah 100 70 0. As you can see from the table above Vardy does have a poorer goal to game ratio than every player on this list bar Mane but he more than holds his own, and that is the point entirely. Vardy is a player who still plays for a team that is not part of the traditional “Big 6”. Plus it’s not as if Vardy should necessarily be knocked for his endurance; for example everyone knows how much Aguero’s absence can impact Manchester City.

מי אנחנו

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page