top of page

Young Ninja Group (ages 3-5)

ציבורי·105 חברים

(SKATIETIES TIEŠRAIDĒ-) Tiešraide: Latvija Izraēla Karš Izraēlā: kā tas ietekmēs situāciju Ukrainā un Latvijas 11 februāris 2024

2023. gada 2. maijs — Eirovīzijas pusfinālu un fināla tiešraides Latvijas Televīzijā komentēs Toms Grēviņš, finālā viņam arī šogad pievienosies Lauris Reiniks.

EČ U18 puiši plkst.15:15: Latvija - Izraēla (17.12.2016, 1.kārta 1:53:38Video: Tiešraide: EČ U18 puiši plkst.15:15: Latvija - Izraēla (17.12.2016, 1.kārta) Eiropas U18 čempionātā basketbolā Turcijā otro spēli ...Latvijas Basketbola savienība · FIBA - The Basketball Channel · 2016. gada 17. dec. Tiešraide: Latvija Horvātija 18/11/2023 Skatīties 2023. gada 18. nov. — 2023. gada 9. sept. — pirms 6 stundām — [FUTBOLS]@@@] Horvātija Latvija skatīties interneta tiešraidē 8 septembris 2023 SPORTS – sporta ... We had an excellent position in the table which we have now lost," he added, after Eintracht, Europa League semi-finalists last season, dropped to 13th. We have very often got ourselves into trouble. MUELLER ON TARGET FOR ASSISTS RECORD Bayern Munich forward Thomas Mueller has provided a record 11 assists in the first half of the season, the most recent for Joshua Zirkzee in the 2-0 win over VfL Wolfsburg on Saturday, according to Bundesliga statistics. Bulgārija 🎥 Tiešraide: Plkst 19:30, TV6 un TV3 Sport. 2021. gada 20. febr. — 352 likes · basketbols. Latvija – Izraēla 1 more. 1 day ago. Accounts you might like. See all · ghettobasket. Ghetto Basket. Arsenal are leading the way in terms of they've won trophies and are winning games, but I think the more competitive the league is, the better it is for us. We've got to ensure that we kick on and are doing everything we possibly can to put ourselves in the right position at the weekend and put ourselves in a good position to hopefully lift trophies at the end of the season. We got more into the game in the second half but that is not good enough for us. Barca midfielder Sergio Busquets said the team grew into the match and there were reasons to be positive in spite of the defeat. We attacked a lot more in the second half but we couldn't take our chances. We need to try and adapt to the ideas of the new coaching staff," he said. Aves have lost their last eleven matches in all competitions and Braga have lost just one of their last sixteen matches in league and cup, so the form guide points heavily in the direction of the visitors this weekend. Aves have lost four of their five home games this season and average 0.60 points per home game while Braga average 1.17 points per away game. Arsenal's win moves them up into the top half of the table in 10th place - six points behind north London rivals Tottenham, who claimed a last-gasp winner over Aston Villa to go fifth. Arsenal show improvement in styleArsenal have suffered a wretched season in the top-flight, 16 points and six places worse off than at this stage under Unai Emery last season. A poor start this term led to the Spaniard's dismissal and although they had lost just once under replacement Arteta, they had drawn seven games since his appointment in December. They are a good home side who have beaten many top teams here and we know they will be a different prospect after losing the reverse fixture 3-0. Hazard keen to link up with Mbappe Eden Hazard has heaped praise on Kylian Mbappe as his side prepare to face Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League on Tuesday. Skaidrībai par Izraēlas un arābu konfliktu 2023. gada 24. nov. — LATVIJĀ PASAULĒ · VIEDOKLIS · #hamas #izraēla. Skaidrībai par Izraēlas un Ja tas būtu bijis satīras raidījums un četras dienas pirms tam ... On Saturday, US Soccer postponed a men's training camp in Qatar - which will host the 2022 World Cup - because of "developing tensions" in the region. Dest, 19, was born in the Dutch city of Almere but has an American father and chose to represent the US in October. He has won three caps. Sergino Dest has asked if he could leave Ajax's training camp in Qatar," Ajax said in a statement. He didn't feel comfortable. Spanish La Liga. We have a derby match between Betis and Sevilla. Hosts did 3 draws and 2 wins at the last 5 games played. Betis are coming after win with team Real Madrid. Last two h2h games were ended with 3 or more goals. My bet in this game is over 3 goals. It is difficult, but not impossible. Most of games between our teams were with a lot of dangerous moments and goals . I hope that it will be the same spectacular match. Odds are so good on this way ! I recommend to try this bet with me ! Bottom soccer betting is a very popular form of soccer accumulator, and betting more than 2.5 goals in a series of football matches is probably the most common system. There are also strategies that include more than 1.5 target tips and more than 3.5 targets as well, but we tend to focus on the market of more than 2.5 targets. SPECIĀLIZLAIDUMS. Aktuālais par karadarbību Ukrainā 2023. gada 9. okt. — Krīze Izraēlā un Gazas joslā ir izdevīga Krievijai, turklāt nevar TEKSTA TIEŠRAIDE. Krievijas karš Ukrainā: okupanti, baidoties no ... In the cavernous spaces of the deserted Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - as the match was played behind closed doors - Fernandes equalised with an emphatic penalty. Spurs survived a last-minute scare as referee Jon Moss pointed to the spot again when Dier collided with Fernandes but the video assistant referee correctly reversed a poor decision. De Gea made a measure of amends with a superb save from Son Heung-min shortly after his error, while Hugo Lloris made a magnificent flying save from Anthony Martial as United chased an equaliser. BATE Borisov have won seven league and cup games in a row. BATE have won three of their four home league games, scoring seven and conceding one. Isloch Minsk have lost all three of their away league games this season with a -7 goal difference. Isloch Minsk have lost three of their last four league matches. Inter won the treble that year, and Spain took the World Cup, but the way Messi was dominating matches for Barcelona, scoring a previously unheard of 60 goals for the calendar year, at least in the modern era, saw him enforce his dominance over Ronaldo, whose first season at Real was a barren one despite his prolific previous form. They’re majestic, like a human Hoover Dam, and they can express multitudes, whether it’s the pleasure of a radiant smile or the Let’s go! urging of a sideline gnash or the cackling cocksureness of the cartoon-villain laugh he emits when his team concedes. He might keep his jeans in the freezer but Sports Illustrated’s Grant Wahl certainly knows how to write a profile of Jurgen Klopp. Guangzhou are attempting to reclaim the title they won for seven straight years before relinquishing their crown to SIPG last year, and Talisca gave Cannavaro's side the lead just before the interval. Former Barcelona midfielder Paulinho surged through the heart of the Shanghai midfield before releasing his compatriot in the penalty area, from where Talisca clipped the ball past Yan Junling. Latvijas Radio 3 Klasika tiešraide / REplay.lv - LSM Spēle par 3.vietu. Izraēla - Koreja (oriģinālvalodas izvēle) *. 23:50 - 01:55 · Gudrs, vēl gudrāks *. 01:10 - 02:18 · Zināmais nezināmajā. 01:05 - 02:00 · Nakts. The club were insistent that the evidence on which the case was based - thousands of leaked emails - represented an "organised attempt to smear the club" and reacted to their two-year ban by saying the process that led to it was "flawed" and "prejudicial". So any stain on their reputation would be an embarrassment. That is why the details of the report will be crucial. If it is determined they were dishonest and effectively 'self-sponsored' by inflating deals beyond their true value as a cover for the additional investment owner Sheikh Mansour was ploughing into the club above FFP's allowable limits, every success City have had since 2008 - and any they achieve in the future - could come with a "but". Posted at 66' Foul by Semi Ajayi (West Bromwich Albion). Posted at 65' Attempt missed. Nahki Wells (Bristol City) right footed shot from outside the box is too high from a direct free kick. Posted at 65' Nahki Wells (Bristol City) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 65' Foul by Jake Livermore (West Bromwich Albion). He added: "We had a healthy debate about whether it would be possible to host games at our wonderful stadium. It is very important to the manager and our players that we do so and we are thrilled we doing so. In order to continue to do so until the end of the season it is absolutely vital that fans stay at home, watch our great team on television and keep away from stadia around the country. Aston Villa, who are in the relegation zone but have a game in hand over their rivals, were among the clubs most vocal in their desire for the season to be restarted. Probably it will be a lot of goals in this match from Tajikistan elite league and that is pretty real to expect, but we will see what will happen. In any case, I must said for a start, that home team is in last official duel against this rival played match in who was 3-0, and also, current form of this rivals is said that this will be efficient duel. In last three matches, Marw is played 1-2, 0-4 and 3-1, so it is pretty natural and real to expect similar story and this time. Of course, I will try. In addition to the £10,000 fine, Rubie has been sent on an FA Education Programme for improper use of social media – although it is not specified which posts the punishments are for. Real Madrid set for January exodus to avoid FFP sanctions Real Madrid may be forced to sell a number of first-team players in order to avoid Financial Fair Play sanctions ahead of the 2020/21 season. Kafr Qasim seems to be better on the road then at home and since they don't have a draw for a very long time at home I think it might happen today, also on the other side beitar losted last two and it will be good for them to avoid defeat but also it is tough to bet on them cause on the road they are not so good so I think both teams Will take the draw surely and 0 0 is not going to be a surprise but who wants to risk I recommend to him to go with 1 1 better LTV7 | TV programma | TV.LV Lielākais online tv gids Latvijā. Vairāk nekā 160 dažādi kanāli. LTV1, LTV7 Izraēla (oriģinālvalodas izvēle). 19:00. Pasaules čempionāts biatlonā ... Tiešraide: Latvija - Izraēla Pārbaudes spēle telpu futbolā 2023. gada 18. febr. — Autors: Andris Kalns. Tiešraide: Latvija - Izraēla Pārbaudes spēle telpu futbolā. Sestdien, 18. februārī, 19.30. 270p540pHD 720p. In this run of eight matches, they have conceded in just two goals, coming in two matches, while they have scored 15 goals. United returned to playing at home with a resounding 3-0 win over Sheffield United which made it three straight home wins in the league and four straight clean sheets. They are now a better defensive side and the confidence in attack is clear, with Paul Pogba and Bruno Fernandes establishing a good partnership in midfield. Over 2.5 goals have been produced in 67% of Casa Pia’s home games as well as in 33% of Porto’s away games but the hosts haven’t kept any clean sheets at home and their guests have kept clean sheets in 73% of their games this season, which is why we are backing the visitors to shut out their opponents on Thursday. These two clubs have only met five times before, between 2016-2019, and De Graafschap have won three of those encounters and over 3.5 goals have been produced in all of those meetings. De Graafschap have only lost one of their last six matches in the league and both teams have scored in each of those games, while Utrecht Jong have only won one of their last six competitive and non-competitive matches, four of which have seen both teams score. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Bournemouth 1, Wolverhampton Wanderers 2. Posted at 90'+3' Attempt missed. Arnaut Danjuma Groeneveld (Bournemouth) right footed shot from the right side of the box is high and wide to the right. Assisted by Callum Wilson following a set piece situation. Posted at 90'+2' Offside, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Bayern 2020: Back to their roots FC Bayern thinks back to its basic virtues. With Oliver Kahn, an absolute club legend has been on the board since January and will take over the position of CEO, succeeding Rummenigge from summer 2022. Since August 2017, Salihamidzic has also been a long-time figure at Bayern in the position of the sports director. Tiešraide: EČ U18 puiši plkst.15:15: Latvija - Izraēla (17.12.2016, Video: Tiešraide: EČ U18 puiši plkst.15:15: Latvija - Izraēla (17.12.2016, 1.kārta). 17.12.2016. 15:17. Pilna vērsija: , SportaCentrs.com, Nacionālais Sporta ... What pains Little is that she could not inspire Scotland at this year's Women's World Cup in France, as the debutants failed to win a match and finished bottom of their group. They showed flashes of quality in defeats by England and Japan, but succumbed to a last-minute penalty against Argentina to draw 3-3 in their final match and missed out on progressing as a best third-place finisher. Zulte-Waregem will host Sporting Charleroi for the Cup. I expect, this will be a very interesting match. Both teams are very average teams in this season. In my opinion, the hosts are favorites in this game. Waregem have advantage at home stadium. I expect, they to dominate on the home field. Also, we have Sporting Charleroi who's is also ambitious team. However, I believe, Charleroi is better team at home. Of course, the visitors have the potential to provide a strong resistance. In any case, this will not be an easy task. So, both teams want to win. I think, the hosts will closer to victory. LA Galaxy changed their badge and the colour of their kit when he arrived to fit in with his image and he delivered two titles in his time before short spells with both AC Milan and PSG ended his career. John CollinsOverseas clubs played for: MonacoMajor honours won overseas: Ligue 1 (1996-97)Why him? The classy Scottish midfielder won the French title with Monaco and then went all the way to the semi-finals of the Champions League in 1998 alongside the core of that summer's World Cup-winning French side in Barthez, Sagnol, Trezeguet and Henry. Palestīniešu HAMAS iebrūk Izraēlā; vētra plosa Latviju ... Izraēlā; vētra plosa Latviju; oficiāli zināms – Ukrainā kritis Latvijas pilsonis Latvijā palikusī ģimene konfliktē ar gāzes uzņēmumu, informēja raidījums. Odds have gone up even more than 1.70 for the home win and I am kind of used to see odds go up and down on Isloch as they sometimes play games at this reserve level with no substitutes on the bench but even so under such circumstances they did get the win in the end and they do have some weird games as well like being dominated for 60 minutes at home by Rukh Brest 2 and being 1-0 behind but winning with no less than 4-1 in the end. City's Brazilian Gabriel Jesus had a first-half penalty saved by Dean Henderson and the keeper, on loan from Manchester United, also produced a fine save to keep out a Raheem Sterling effort. Aguero was sent on to replace Jesus in the 67th minute and it did not take long for him to make an impact as his perfectly-timed run into the box was picked out immaculately by Kevin De Bruyne, leaving the Argentine with a simple tap-in. I saw a mature player," said Corini when asked about Balotelli's performance. Sometimes he drops off a bit but I want him connected for the whole game. If he learns to play collectively, he'll have even more fun. Balotelli was asked about a possible Italy recall for Euro 2020. Everyone wants to play in the European championship but for me the important thing is to save Brescia. Slutsk reserves have played a very high scoring football in their latest match in the reserves league in Belarus. In the latest match they have lost to Isloch Minsk reserves and conceded 4 goals. Before that they have recorded a 5-1 win in the match against Brest 2. Handicapped by having no recognised strikers in the absence of injured Harry Kane and Son Heung-min, Tottenham struggled as an attacking force, although Giovani Lo Celso was impressive and almost equalised with a free kick against the post. Leipzig's intensity dropped late on and Lucas Moura headed wastefully over for Tottenham who now face a tough task to keep their Champions League hopes alive. Latvija Horvātija skatīties tiešsaistē 18/11/2023 Sporta tie 2023. gada 18. nov. — gada 11. sept. — tiešsaistē 11.09.2023 Tas ietver to, kā bez maksas Latvija Izraēla skatīties interneta tiešraidē 12 novembris 2 pirms 6 ... Learning the trade meant hours upon hours in his aunt's salon. The busiest day at a barber's shop is a Saturday," Curtis realised. I've got to think of my career now, not just what I love doing. Football had to be sacrificed. After attaining the relevant qualifications, Curtis became a lecturer at South and City College Birmingham, teaching barbering. He was passionate about the craft, but, over time, came to find the teaching element too restrictive. Cheltenham vs Oldham predictions and betting tips as they meet in League Two on Saturday. Which of these two out of form sides will be able to earn a vital three points? Read on for all our free League Two betting tips. Latvijas Futbola federācija Vieta kur dzivo futbols. Everton's form has slipped of late with only three points from their last five league games. They host Liverpool who have shown improvement of late and finally won a league game in their last fixture. They may be one from bottom but all 12 league games played this season have seen under 2.5 goals scored in them. It's well worth a bet on that stat coming up again this weekend. He told BBC Sport: "Nobody is celebrating anything yet but with what I have been through in the past few years with that team, I think I deserve to enjoy myself at the moment. It does not look like there will be a dramatic end to the title race like there was last season when Manchester City pipped us at the post, but being totally honest, I don't care! "It has been 30 years since we last won it, and I would happily have had it totally wrapped up by Christmas if I could have done. Oleksandria have only lost twice at home domestically this season, playing eight games in front of their own fans, while Wolfsburg have drawn two of their six games on the road in the Bundesliga. The Ukrainians score an average of 1.63 and concede an average of 1.13 goals at home this season, while Wolfsburg score an average of 1.33 on the road and concede 0.83, which is why we’re expecting a low-scoring affair this Thursday. Wilder: Magaluf is Sheffield United's best European hope Chris Wilder has been musing on Sheffield United's European credentials after a superb start to life back in the Premier League. Europe and all that… I guess that might be an end of season trip! Magaluf again! “I don’t know if that’s still going, it used to be the norm for the older generation. Anwar El Ghazi’s stoppage time penalty barely raised a whisper from the mostly departed Villa fans as merciless City moved into second and showed they are still, Liverpool aside, streets ahead of the rest. Manchester City celebrate v Aston VillaGetty Images TALKING POINT Another, rather successful, Pep experiment. Third-tier Amiens (2001) made it to the Coupe de France final the year after Calais, while Dijon (2004), Nimes (2005) and Gazelec Ajaccio (2011) have all reached the last four since the turn of the century. Les Herbiers and Chambly, also third-tier sides, played each other in the semis in 2018, with the former going on to lose to Paris St-Germain in the final. To top that, fourth-tier amateurs Quevilly reached the same stage in 2010 and then went one better in 2012, making it to the final, where they were beaten by Lyon. Shortly after taking over, Arteta and his assistants, Steve Round and Albert Stuivenberg, visited the head offices at the Emirates to meet and shake hands with every member of staff. The manager then gave a speech in each department outlining how important unity and teamwork would be, on and off the pitch, in his pursuit of success. Arteta is also comfortable working within Arsenal's structure alongside technical director Edu and head of football Raul Sanllehi. After a poor performance in the pre-Christmas Clasico - a disappointing goalless home draw which Real largely dominated - Barca's latest setback came on Thursday in the reformatted Super Cup semi-final against Atletico Madrid, when they conceded two late goals to fall to a 3-2 defeat. In the wake of that loss, club president Josep Maria Bartomeu appears to have decided enough is enough. Xavi, who has just started his managerial career with Al-Sadd after spending the previous four years playing for the Qatari club, has confirmed media reports that he spoke to Barca's sporting director Eric Abidal and chief executive Oscar Grau over the weekend. Six of the last seven league matches between Huddersfield and Blackburn have been drawn, with the Terriers winning the other in April 2016. Meanwhile, Blackburn have lost none of their last six away league games against Huddersfield, winning two and drawing four since a 3-2 defeat in August 1999 under Brian Kidd. Norwich sign Hertha midfielder Duda The Canaries have made their first splash of the transfer window signing Slovakia midfielder Ondrej Duda from Hertha Berlin on loan until the end of the season. Toffees set to beat Saints for Cumbrian stopper Everton and Southampton have both been keen on Carlisle defender Jarrad Branthwaite but the Toffees are expected to sign him this month for a fee approaching £1 million.

מי אנחנו

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page