top of page

Young Ninja Group (ages 3-5)

ציבורי·105 חברים

Serbia vs Australia live match 11.02.2024 Live HD

... SERBIA - FEBRUARY 10: during the FIBA Women's Basketball World Cup Qualifying Tournament match between Australia v Brazil on February 10, 2022 in Belgrade, ...

It is only five weeks since Watford got their first Premier League home win of the season - against United. They have lost only once in seven games since. Defeat by Nigel Pearson's men would be a body blow. Losing to League One Tranmere would be a catastrophe given Rovers have lost three successive home games in 2020 - to Coventry, Leicester Under-21s and Ipswich - by a combined score of 8-3. Fan furyThere will be no repeat of the mass pre-final whistle exit of Old Trafford from the United fans at Vicarage Road or Prenton Park on Sunday but a repeat of the songs belted out against the Glazer family and Woodward cannot be ruled out. Bayer and Freiburg had some of the lowest results in their games between each other. In the recent years, there are not many rivals that had under 2.5 goals per clash in the competition. However, looking at the current form of both squad, and their situation in the league, this could be one duel with over two goals scored. Van Dijk: We've seen Virgil van Dijk marshal his defence with grace and tackle like a steam train when needed but I have never seen him score two headers like a striker before. The way he took his second goal from another beautifully delivered Alexander-Arnold ball was superb. John Toshack couldn't have put the ball into the net any better. Brighton were 2-0 down before they had time to draw breath. Fourth-tier Ipswich are the lowest-ranked side remaining in the competition after beating Huddersfield 4-1, while third-tier Sunderland and Championship outfits Lewes, Leicester City and Coventry United will also progress to the fifth round after picking up wins on Sunday. The Women's FA Cup fifth round draw will take place on Monday at 6. A Spanish second division match which was abandoned at half-time after Rayo Vallecano fans chanted that Albacete forward Roman Zozulya was a "Nazi" will resume behind closed doors. The Spanish Football Federation gave Rayo an 18,000 euro (£15,333) fine and a two-match partial stadium closure. Zozulya joined Rayo on loan in 2017 but the deal was cancelled after fans said the town was "not a place for Nazis". Sokratis Papstathopoulos and Eddie Nketiah got the goals, as Mikel Arteta’s side recovered from the funk that overcame them in the Europa League last week to win this one with ease. This is now arguably Arsenal’s most important competition, given that they’re out of Europe and have a pretty significant task on their hands to qualify for the Champions League, even with Manchester City’s UEFA ban creating an extra spot in the Premier League. Sporting CP have obtained as many one-goal margin wins as wins with a margin of two goals or more, three of each, and we’ve backed the hosts to win by a one-goal margin on Thursday as well. Both teams have scored in 57% of PSV away games in the Eredivisie and the visitors have scored in each of their away games in Group D so far. However, Sporting head into the game with five wins from their last six matches and PSV have only won once during that period, suffering three defeats, and haven’t won away from home in their last four attempts. Sure there will be discussions, you’d expect that," Mark Bullingham, chief executive of England's Football Association, said when asked about the UEFA meetings, which include a full congress of all 55 European associations on Tuesday. But fundamentally we have to go on the advice that the government give us and we have to rely on that. Burnley boss Sean Dyche says a 'White Lives Matter Burnley' banner flown over Etihad Stadium was "a moment nobody wanted" but believes people are becoming "more educated in life". The banner appeared during Manchester City's 5-0 win over Burnley on Monday. Dyche says his captain Ben Mee "spoke fantastically well" in condemning the event following the game. It was my decision to let the captain speak but a number of players wanted to," said Dyche. From the beginning of February, we are witnessing the decline of Benfica players with 4 consecutive matches without winning in all competitions. The first is the defeat against the opponent Porto (2-3) as well as the defeat of Braga (0-1) in the league. There is also a loss against Shakhtar Donetsk (1-2) in the first round of 11/6 Europa League. In the Europa League, the army of coach Bruno Lage faced the prospect of early elimination immediately round 1/16. In the league, Benfica was beaten to the top of the table by Porto after winning the match early in the 22nd round. If Benfica doesn't win tonight, Benfica will lose the top spot at the most important moment of the season. Benfica will be determined to win this match. In the end they had to make a decision on next week's fixtures, but their hand was forced by those around them as a host of European countries issued a shutdown on all sporting activity. Yet still there is no word from UEFA on Euro 2020, a tournament that is scheduled to be held in 12 different countries across Europe. The Premier League visitors just about deserved the win over their League One hosts, but needed a 34-year-old substitute to get them the breakthrough. Zabaleta, on in place of the injured Ryan Fredericks, was left in acres of space on the edge of the box and sent his low shot pinballing-in off the onrushing Gillingham defender and goalkeeper to secure his side the win. I will try with over 3 in this match from Dutch elite league and that is pretty real and ok for me, but we will see what will happen. So, VVV Venlo is have problems with defense this season, and they are team who is in last eight matches, won just one point. In last two matches, they are lost 0-3 and 1-6, so they are really in problems here. Twente, on the other side, is team who is won in last three of four matches, and they are closer to win. Over is ok and I will try that. Blackburn vs Preston predictions in our match preview for this Championship clash. Will the hosts return to winning ways at Ewood Park on Saturday? Read on for our free Championship predictions and betting tips. That hinted at a difficult night for Real Madrid, but Karim Benzema equalised after 37 minutes, heading home a Luka Modric free kick delivery, before Fede Valverde had a deflected strike from distance find the back of the net to give the hosts the lead. Bale came off the bench to the sound of jeers and whistles from home supporters upset at the controversial ‘Wales. Demon stuns Djokovic, Tomljanovic seals Australia QF win Jan 3, 2024 — Alex de Minaur celebrates his victory against Novak Djokovic on Wednesday in Perth. In the evening session, Australia stunned Serbia to book ... As Panteras will have enjoyed the opportunity to regroup over the last few weeks, and they should be feeling fairly confident heading into this match. Their home form doesn’t look overly impressive on paper, but their two recent defeats came against Porto and Benfica and they have won two, drawn two and lost none of their four hostings of teams outside that traditional Portuguese Big Three. Referee Nick Walsh produced the red card for Hamilton and, to compound Accies' misery, Edouard swept the free-kick over the wall and past Luke Southwood from the edge of the box. From that point onwards, the one-way traffic towards the Accies goal was relentless. The home side's defending, though, was immense. Nurnberg played no less than 6 games in a row on the road at this moment with over 3.5 goals being scored in each of those games they only won one of those games but with 4-0 as they are quite attacking minded team on the road even looking for points but so far this season they are more of a relegation candidate than a promotion candidate being far away from the top places in the league but scoring goals problem being their defense is quite soft so will take once more the over 3.5 goals in their game here with the hosts being strong at home. Australia v Serbia results, H2H stats | Tennis Immerse yourself in the pinnacle of African football with our exclusive news coverage, results and live scores. Will it be the Super Eagles or Ivory Coast who ... Another match from Egypt for today and this one is also from elite league in this country. So, Tanta is interesting team who is fighting for survival this season and same I can said and for their rival, Wadi Degla. Home team is in last round played 0-0, but generally their biggest problem is poor defense, because they are receiving too easy goals, almost against any rival. Wadi Degla is in even worse situation, and they are in this moment 17th on table. In last two rounds, this team is lost 1-2 and 0-3. Yes, over is ok for me and I will try. Rob Green: Jordan Henderson (3)De Bruyne gets an honourable mention because he is a brilliant talent but, as a professional, what you don't see from the outside is the people who make the dressing room tick, and keep the team driving forward. Henderson has done that with a team that didn't stop until they won the league. Media playback is not supported on this device Liverpool's Jordan Henderson on how manager Jurgen Klopp celebrated with his players It has been a long road for him and he has had to win a lot of people over - even now he still gets that flak occasionally where people question his merits. We might look at some short-term deals. We are looking at numbers," he added. As well as being a set-back to a United squad short of attacking options, the loss of Rashford is a blow to England manager Gareth Southgate whose main striker Harry Kane is also sidelined through injury. United are fifth in the Premier League, 30 points adrift of Liverpool after a 2-0 defeat to the leaders at Anfield on Sunday. I want to help these people from my country, from my city. I wanted to organise the tournament to help people who don't have money now and who need to eat and pay their bills. I remember when I was young - I didn't have anything, my father worked hard for us. Now I can help these people, so I do it. Let's talk football - what do you want to do now the season has finished? I think next I need to relax a little bit. Manchester United captain Harry Maguire says he is "working hard to get fit" after an ankle injury ruled him out of Thursday's FA Cup tie against Derby. Maguire suffered the injury in training and could miss Sunday's derby against Manchester City. United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said he had planned to play the defender in the fifth round tie at Pride Park on Thursday. Hopefully he'll be OK for the weekend, but I'm not sure," he told MUTV. Each game has it's own history and it's own preparation. In the next game we have to decide again who plays. The performance was good. We kept West Ham, a good team with good players, away from our goal and we managed the second half well. I take satisfaction from that. But we hope and pray that soon we can play in front of fans. Nuno's 100% record against West Ham - the statsNuno has won all four of his meetings with West Ham as a manager, his best 100% record against an opponent in league competition. Can they really beat Klopp's Liverpool? Chelsea were beaten by Corinthians in the 2012 Club World Cup finalLatin American sides have previously come unstuck against less fancied opposition in the Club World Cup. For example, Ronaldinho's Atletico Mineiro going out to Raja Casablanca 3-1 in the 2013 semis. Having said that, an upset is not a ridiculous idea at all. In the Intercontinental Cup days, Liverpool were outclassed by Flamengo in 1981 and lost to Argentina's Independiente in 1984. It is currently hoped that clubs could begin training again in mid-May prior to the resumption. It follows reports that some leading clubs, including Ajax, would like to see the current campaign ended, despite UEFA's wishes to complete the season. Wozniacki farewell match postponed Caroline Wozniacki's scheduled farewell match in Copenhagen against good friend and rival Serena Williams has been postponed, despite Denmark ending a phased ending to the lockdown. Fortuna Dusseldorf have conceded 33 home league goals. Eight of the last ten Fortuna Dusseldorf league and cup games have seen both teams score Fortuna Dusseldorf have only kept one clean sheet in their last eight home league goals and that was against Paderborn who are bottom of the league. Fortuna Dusseldorf are struggling towards the bottom of the table. It is irresponsible. And credit to Gremio players who took a stand ahead of their match with Sao Luiz. There were no spectators allowed in to watch the Gaucho state championship match, which surely is an admission of the associated risks of the coronavirus. The stand was fully backed by the club. This protest by the players to take the field wearing masks makes implicit our support for the championship to be halted," Gremio's director of football Paulo Luz said after the match. James Forrest swept just across the face from one cascading move. Odsonne Edouard steamed into the box, opened his body, and ballooned high into the Celtic fans behind Clark's net. Leigh Griffiths smashed over, Christie hammered wide, then found only the iron left wrist of Clark from point-blank range after a neat one-two between Edouard and Tom Rogic. The bombardment continued. From the corner that followed, Edouard's sumptuous back-heel flick struck the near post and the grounded Jullien could not jerk the rebound into the unguarded goal. Monterrey vs Al Hilal Riyadh predictions for Saturday's FIFA Club World Cup third place play-off. After running Liverpool close in the semi-finals, Monterrey will be looking to end the competition on a high. Read on for all our free FIFA Club World Cup predictions and betting tips. Serge Gnabry replaces Thomas Müller. Posted at 86' Foul by Benjamin Pavard (FC Bayern München). Posted at 86' Maximilian Mittelstädt (Hertha Berlin) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 85' Pascal Köpke (Hertha Berlin) hits the right post with a right footed shot from the right side of the six yard box. Posted at 85' Attempt saved. Pascal Köpke (Hertha Berlin) right footed shot from the right side of the six yard box is saved in the centre of the goal. Using a slideshow presentation, he then went through how much preparation and analysis he and his staff carry out on each opponent before every game. I feel ashamed to have to tell you all this," confessed Bielsa. Although no other manager went to the lengths of spying on their opposition - or no other manager got caught doing it, anyway - Bielsa wasn't the only boss to do something unusual in the past decade. I'm good, it's absolutely no problem," said Solskjaer. Sometimes you laugh when you read stories about what I've said and stuff. At least I know the sources everyone is talking about aren't sources, they are just made up, blatant lies. Video - Mourinho: Offer me any job in the world and I wouldn't leave Tottenham00:49 United’s meeting with Spurs means they cross paths with Mourinho for the first time since the Portuguese was sacked by the club last December. Australia v Serbia - Chat Party | #FIBAWWC - YouTube Australia v Serbia - Chat Party | #FIBAWWC - YouTubeYouTube · FIBA - The Basketball Channel10.9K+ views · 1 year ago YouTube · FIBA - The Basketball Channel YouTube · FIBA - The Basketball Channel 1:45:50 The number of cases in Italy - the country in Europe worst affected by the outbreak that first emerged in China - rose to more than 260 overnight from 229 on Monday, with the northern regions of Lombardy and Veneto being the most affected. The number of deaths was unchanged at seven. Numerous sporting events including Serie A matches have been called off in Italy, and at least six of next weekend's 10 scheduled Serie A matches will be played behind closed doors. Serbia vs. Australia Watch Olympic Qualification Tournament (W) Basketball action as Serbia takes on Australia. Sign up nowMore details. Discover Courtside 1891. Courtside 1891. Arsenal, under interim manager Freddie Ljungberg for the last time, came closest to scoring as Gabriel Martinelli shot wide in the first half, before Everton keeper Jordan Pickford saved superbly from Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang after the break. The hosts, led by caretaker boss Duncan Ferguson for the fourth and final time, rarely troubled Arsenal, although the Scot once again showed he was not afraid to take bold decisions by substituting a substitute. The Ligue 1 and Ligue 2 seasons will not resume after France banned all sporting events, including behind closed doors, until September. Prime Minister Edouard Philippe said the 2019-20 sporting season is over as he announced plans to ease France's coronavirus lockdown on 11 May. French football's governing body had hoped to resume the season on 17 June and finish the campaign on 25 July. Football was suspended indefinitely in France on 13 March. The players are not to blame," he said. But the reality is, the players have to be part of the solution because if clubs go bust, their contracts won't get met anyway. They may not like me saying this, but [players' union] the PFA need to put in place salary cuts of between 30% and 50% for all players at all levels until such a time as crowds are allowed back into football stadiums and income streams return. ZERO - BBC scheduler Anyone who finds Mrs Brown's Boys funny should not be afforded the responsibility of watching a television because they clearly do not understand it. HAT-TIP Donald McRae is always an excellent interviewer. However, it is always helpful when his interviewee case is a fairly complex, nuanced and misunderstood character. Asked about potential signings, Ancelotti spoke of bringing in "one or two" in January, with centre-half and centre forward appearing to be the most pressing areas in need of reinforcement, although he appears to have confidence in 19-year-old Italy international Moise Kean, a player he tried to sign when Napoli boss. Kean has not scored at Everton since a £25m summer move from Juventus and suffered the public humiliation of being taken off by Ferguson 19 minutes after coming on against Manchester United. Boro will go to North London on Tuesday evening having lost none of their last six, four of which they've won. During that time, they've made themselves hard to beat, keeping three clean sheets and conceding just four goals, while they've also took things up a notch in the final third, scoring ten times, notching multiple goals in three of their last four. In in the initial tie, Woodgate's men, looked a real threat on the break, while they also caused Spurs problems from set pieces too.

מי אנחנו

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page