top of page

Young Ninja Group (ages 3-5)

ציבורי·107 חברים

[live**] Today: Montpellier VS Olympique Lyon live watch 11 February 2024

In Ligue 1, Olympique Lyon has better performance than Montpellier HSC. Olympique Lyon's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Montpellier HSC's.

Remaining fixtures: November 13: Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Finland - kick-off 2pmNovember 13: France vs Kazakhstan - kick-off 7.45pmNovember 16: Finland vs France - kick-off 7.45pmNovember 16: Bosnia & Herzegovina vs Ukraine - kick-off 7.45pm Group E - Can Wales seal the deal? And on the mentality aspect, to understand there are games where you have to be strong, you have to be a killer. That was despite a debut for former Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos, making his first appearance for the club It is great to see the players that we have get opportunities, the way they played, the way they competed against a really good side. Arsenal's victory over Leeds was impressive, especially after the nine changes Arteta made following his side's 3-1 win against Aston Villa last Friday. Southampton 1-2 Watford - Match report & highlightsHow the teams lined up | Match statsThe signs did not look great either as they made their way to the south coast to face Southampton on Sunday afternoon, having failed to win any of the previous six Premier League meetings between the sides. Wiegman confirmed Williamson will wear the armband again on Tuesday, but that she is still yet to decide who will captain her team in the long-term. Obviously, I've got to set myself my own targets and I want to contribute to the team as much as I can, getting goals and assists and, if I'm not, it's always working hard on the pitch and trying to do my best. 'I am so proud to represent Wales'Wales reached the semi-finals of Euro 2016 and the core of the squad successful in France has been added to by an exciting generation of emerging talent - including James. I think that's where best suits me. Though he is doing it on a more regular basis this season, scoring such spectacular goals is not down to good fortune alone. What is certain is that Wales will be involved in next Friday's World Cup draw, so they will know their potential path and opponents. But controversy would then hit the NWSL again, with Red Stars coach Rory Dames resigning the day after the title game, which was followed by numerous accusations of verbal and emotional abuse in a Washington Post story the following day. Where he wants razor-sharp interchanges through midfield he must accept longer passes towards ambling forwards – who then slow the game down.  We feel the World Cup is an opportunity to highlight some of these issues and we have a platform to be able to do that. But you have to say, if it just comes down to money and backing then the Ricketts family group have every right to be on the shortlist, because they're backed by Ken Griffin, who I think is the 47th-richest man in America - and would be about three times richer than Roman Abramovich. Egan-Riley, McAtee and Mbete may not be involved when the quarter-finals come around but City will hope they have important roles to play in their future. But fair play to him, he came out and captained the side. It was a brilliant run and the first touch set him up for the goal. How to Watch Ligue 1: Soccer Streaming Live in the US Jan 14, 2024 — Watch Le Havre AC vs ... He won the 1958, 1962 and 1970 World Cups, and remains Brazil's all-time leading scorer with 77 goals in 92 matches. They were 11th and 14th after their Boxing Day games in 2019 and 2020 respectively, but have improved enough to suggest that a first top-four finish since 2016 is not beyond their capabilities. However, Porto are holding out for a fee of £50.2m for the 25-year-old, who has 16 goals and six assists in 28 games for the Portuguese side this season. They are the 14th side to hit the milestone but none have done it in fewer games (97). Recent evidence suggests they are entitled to feel optimistic about their chances. With his first-half strike from close range, Lukaku ended a run of five games without scoring and Low was relieved to see the Belgium star end his drought. BBC Sport Wales reflects on the day 30 years ago when the Welsh minnows shocked the north London giants. After passing his medical, Alves told BarcaTV+: “I’m still shocked. As I had said publicly, I had been trying to return for a long time. I tried twice to return, but it wasn’t possible. It's also unique that we've got the pick of it whenever we like throughout the day. They're both in different ways going to help us develop this programme, Bedford explained. Marca reports that Chelsea are set to lose their defender Antonio Rudiger at the end of the season. The 28-year-old has been offered £165,000 a week to stay at Stamford Bridge but he wants around double that, leaving the door open for Real Madrid and Bayern Munich to bid, with Real the favourites. Thiago Silva, Cesar Azpilicueta and Andreas Christensen all have just six months left on their deals, too. You can forget about Barcelona vs Real Madrid being the most exciting fixture in world football these days. Stade Rennes vs. Montpellier HSC TV Channel & Live Feb 2, 2024 — Stade Rennes took on  ... Olympique Lyonnais - Montpellier HSC Live - Ligue 1 Aug 19, 2023 — TNT Sports is your source for the latest Ligue 1 match updates. Get the full recap of Olympique Lyonnais - Montpellier HSC, complete with ... The bench of Arsenal went up and I asked: 'What do you want from that?'. There was no contact really, but it looked like everybody wanted a red card. They dominate a lot of football matches, I like Kovacic, he's a good player, but you need to kick on. It would be understandable if at some point in the near future Origi sought a move to a club where he would be guaranteed more game-time, but just as Liverpool mustn’t take the Belgian for granted, the player himself must recognise what he has at Anfield and the status he has on Merseyside. Not every player is cherished by a fanbase like he is by the Liverpool support. “It's a really unpredictable environment in sport and there are lot of things that are hard. They are dealing with it extremely well on the pitch, the importance they are taking around the club. How vital they have been in a close season. That's what I want: for them to take accountability both on and off the field.” Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has joked it is not good for the Premier League clubs that Ralf Rangnick is close to taking over at Manchester United, as he is an “outstanding coach”. I didn't see our performance dip against Manchester United or today, it was enough to win the game, Tuchel said. The force launched an investigation after being made aware of images and videos alleging incidents of violence were posted on social media earlier on Sunday. Then, the returning David Raya inexplicably handed possession straight to Sterling on 69 minutes and although the goalkeeper made a top save from the England man, De Bruyne was on hand to curl home from the loose ball. In this situation, who works in football - players or managers - know very well at this point of the season, a lot of fake news starts to go out. The Italian does not want this issue to be a distraction for the club's push for Champions League qualification. For all that Scotland went to Wembley and frustrated England, we couldn't get a foothold of the game. They clearly want what the fans want and that is success for the club but Rome wasn't built in a day. Mistakes have been made no doubt but there is something rather ugly about the way fans have turned on Kenwright. This is a man who has blue blood running through his veins and he will be deeply hurt by banners displaying, 'Kenwright must go', and' sack the board' blowing across Goodison Park during the game against Aston Villa. The same, presumably, is also true of central defender Ruben Dias, who was introduced at half-time after a seven-week absence with a hamstring injury and seemed to shrug off fears from the bench he had suffered a recurrence. The visitors pushed hard for an equaliser, bringing Pedro Neto, Jimenez and Podence off the bench, but were kept out well by West Ham, with Kurt Zouma playing a starring role at the back for the Hammers. Of course, I arrived in the summer of 2012 and I didn't have kids. My kids were born in London and you know how I feel about Chelsea. But I am not going to comment on my future. An elaborate tee-up to a 25-yard free-kick only produced a shot straight into the wall and then he moaned at Mason Greenwood for not crossing the rebound into an area he had ventured into rather than shooting, which is what the youngster did.

מי אנחנו

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page