top of page

Young Ninja Group (ages 3-5)

ציבורי·105 חברים

49ers VS Chiefs live streaming 11 February 2024

1 day ago — To view, just click on the Chiefs/49ers matchup within the app and place a bet on the game. In addition to being able to view the NFL odds and ...

In terms of the resumption of the championship - for now we don't talk about it. Serie A and the Italian football federation (FIGC) both want to complete the season, although the Italian government says it has not yet decided whether it will give its permission to do so. Across Europe, the French league has been abandoned with Paris St-Germain awarded the title. In Germany, the Bundesliga is set to become the first major football league in Europe to return to competition. He excelled in the first half particularly, controlling the attacking tempo for Dortmund with a maturity far beyond his 19 years of age. It was the sort of performance that might convince Southgate to upgrade Sancho from an option to a necessity for his team at the European Championship this summer. MAN OF THE MATCH – Erling Haaland (Borussia Dortmund) It was a close run thing with his colleague Sancho, but Haaland takes the prize after a high octane display reminiscent of Wayne Rooney’s rampaging teenage pomp. A very interesting match will be played in Championship Division, on KCOM stadium, Hull will play against Fulham. Hull has won in last two rounds, but they are still three points behind Fulham. Visitors are defeated in last round at home ground against Reading, but no doubt they plays really well in current season. A Mitrovic will be in attack for Fulham, he is top scorer with 18th goals, J. Bowen will be in attack for Hull, he scored 17th goals so far, it will be interesting to see who will manage to be better in this duel. Most realistic result for this duel will be a draw. It was unfortunate for Ings to suffer a major injury while playing for Liverpool. However, what a stroke of luck for the Saints that his former club couldn't give him the game time, hence his departure from Anfield and his arrival at St Mary's. Did you know? Ings has scored 18 of Southampton's 41 Premier League goals this season (44%). Aubameyang: I have compared Nicolas Pepe's left foot to the likes of Liam Brady in the past. I was second-choice goalkeeper so I got in the team and started off well, then I had a few shaky games," he said. The one game that did it for me was the Manchester derby which was 4-3 to United, where Michael Owen scored the winner in the last minute. I was all over the shop and I remember coming in at full-time and Sir Alex Ferguson absolutely nailed me. We had just won the game so everyone was buzzing but he shut everybody up to nail me in front of everyone. Being drawn at home, we have been afforded all the privileges we would get from a home tie, so we will welcome Birmingham's directors into the boardroom and we have the home dressing room. It is a unique fixture. We want to promote it as a game of unity. Boddy admits Coventry's finances are stretched because of their current situation. You don't have to be a brain surgeon to work that out," he added. In Czech Republic, Zbrojovka Brno and Dukla Praha are expected to meet for a FNL match at Mestsky Fotbalovy Stadion Srbska stadium, Brno. Brno stands at position 2 with 37 points after playing 18 games and Dukla stands at position 5 with 34 points after playing 18 games. The Magpies had their chances but failed to score for a fourth league game in succession. Matt Ritchie went closest for the hosts in a cagey first half, his goal-bound effort taking a deflection off Jay Rodriguez before grazing the outside of the post. Rodriguez shot wide from a tight angle at the other end, while Martin Dubravka had to be on his toes to prevent Jeff Hendrick's cross-shot from going on. A majority of Famalicao’s wins have been obtained with a one-goal margin and a majority of Portimonense’s defeats had a one-goal margin, which adds more weight to our prediction for a 2-1 final scoreline in favour of Famailcao on Saturday. Home team is at the bottom of the table, and they did not show any sign that can play better, than in the previous seasons, at the better level. They will fight relegation again, and should not be considered as even light in advantage, when face rivals like this. Minamino starred in Salzburg's matches against Liverpool in the Champions League, even if he did end up on the losing team both times. Trippier is the greatest* at Atletico Madrid' (*penalty taker) That's the view of boss Diego Simeone, who defended the ex-Spurs man after he missed a spotkick in the 2-0 win over Lokomotiv Moscow in the Champions League last night. Schalke were quickly in trouble as goalkeeper Markus Schubert flapped at a Mueller cross and Ivan Perisic touched the ball to Lewandowski who thumped it into the net. Rabbi Matondo rattled the Bayern bar shortly afterwards which was the last time that Schalke threatened to make a serious contest out of it. It has not been ruled out these games could be played in conjunction with league matches - nor does the Champions League final have to mark the end of the club campaign as tradition dictates. Moving Euro 2020, due to take place at venues across Europe from 12 June to 12 July, to next summer would also free up more time to complete domestic and European fixtures. However, that would then impact on next year's calendar. San Francisco 49ers vs Kansas City Chiefs LIVE Bet Stream Join the guys from Pub Sports Radio as they go LIVE to react to and live bet Super Bowl 58 as the San Francsisco 49ers take on the Kansas ... Well in this match we have two teams in absolutely horrible shape, and also they are two from three worst teams in the league so it is pretty hard to predict who is closer to the Victory in this one tonight so I think the best thing is to go with draw, not just that the odds on draw are the best to risk but also they didn played draw for a very long time and surely draw Will be a good result for both teams it will stop their losing streak, so I decide to go with that but I don't recommend it Match of the Spanish second division that faces two of the most offensive teams in the league. Almeria has scored 54 goals and is the top scorer team of the tournament. In the first round match Almeria won 3-1. The last 4 matches of the locals ended with the over 2.5 minimum. In away matches the visitors scored at least 1 goal each time. Mirandes 8th and Almeria 3rd and each of the teams is still in the position for playoffs. Since it is the league with the most draws. Here is a very fair odds there will be a tight game with a 0:1 or 0-2. In my opinion, there is definitely value here and a profit seems very very likely England's Jadon Sancho scored a hat-trick on his first start since the Bundesliga resumed as Borussia Dortmund thrashed bottom club Paderborn. After an uneventful first half, Thorgan Hazard put Dortmund ahead with a tap-in before Sancho slotted home his first goal since 29 February. Sancho added the third after Uwe Hunemeier's penalty reduced the deficit before Achraf Hakimi and Marcel Schmelzer made it 5-1. The hosts for this one play their football in the fifth tier of France but will be looking to show their utmost quality as the Ligue 1 big boys come to town. They currently sit third in Group F of the Championnat National 3, three points behind leaders Metz. They finished out the year with matches against three of the league's top five and while they managed to beat the leaders 2-0, they had a rather disappointing 3-1 defeat to Sarre Union and a 1-1 draw with Prix-lu00e8s-Méziu00e8res to finish the year on a low. And then we just stepped back - and they are really good in transition," he noted, referring to the move that led to Abraham's late winner. The result leaves Arteta with a draw and a loss from his first two matches in charge, with the Gunners in 12th place and with a negative goal difference after 20 matches. He had to go high to beat David Seaman and that is what he did. It's arguably one of the best goals in FA Cup history. Thierry Henry: Arsenal 1-0 Manchester United (Premier League)1 October 2000 With half an hour gone at Highbury, the French striker flicked the ball up on the edge of the area, swivelled and unleashed a fierce volley over Manchester United keeper Fabien Barthez. Shearer: "You have got a split second to decide what you are going to do with the ball. If you’re in this position you can’t guarantee you’ll be in the Premier League next season, so that makes it a bit more difficult. I’m not tempted to do too much business, but we won’t fall asleep. We’ll stay awake to strengthen the team but not out of panic buying. It has to make sense for the future of the club. Also, United should really be looking for a much more experienced player if they are wanting to sign someone who can make a difference in their shoddy defence. Read the full story Pep pens letter to Premier League over festive fixtures Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has revealed he has written a letter to the Premier League to "voice his anger" at the decision to make his team play two matches in less than 48 hours during the festive period. Both teams have proven hard to beat of late, picking up five wins and suffering just one defeat from their last six outings, with LASK only losing twice at home in the league this season and Sporting only losing twice on the road in the Primeira Liga. LASK average 1.75 points per home game while Sporting average 1.57 points per away game, which suggests that Thursday’#s clash will most likely see the points shared. Super Bowl 2024, 49ers vs Chiefs: times, how to watch on TV 2 hours ago — Find out how you can watch Super Bowl LVIII on television or stream it online, as the San Francisco 49ers and the Kansas City Chiefs meet in ... In his personal diary Moore remembered that epic occasion. Today has been the most sensational day of my life. The way the Scottish international team acted once they arrived at the hotel here, they would hardly speak to us," he wrote. To play and score against them was something of a dream come true. After the game we were carried off the field not to mention the £25 bonus which we have to get for winning. The home team PAOK today will be meeting with the away team Olympiacos and this game we have given the home team to win this game or they will record a draw at full time as the home team have been doing a very good job in their home games and so we think that this will not change in this game If they have problems in school or in other parts of their lives, we want to solve them. We have social workers here. We don't just choose our coaches because of their training skills but because they have wider abilities," said Ricken. As Borussia Dortmund have the highest average attendance in Europe - almost 80,000 - and were ranked 12th in the latest Deloitte Money League released in January, a single trophy - the German Cup - since Klopp won the double in 2012 seems a poor return. Angelino, Riyad Mahrez and Phil Foden could have made the scoreline embarrassing for the visitors in the first half and their wastefulness might have been the one cause for concern for a perfectionist such as Guardiola. Bernardo Silva's excellent strike - twisting and turning on the edge of the box before an unerring finish into the bottom corner - was much more like it, though. Media playback is not supported on this device A brilliant finish from Bernardo Silva doubles Man City's lead Fulham were generous opponents, sticking with their approach of playing out from the back, and Jesus was the second-half beneficiary. West Ham have one win in nine away matches Manchester United have one loss in 13 matches. West Ham have scored in 10 of their 18 league away matches Manchester United have scored two or more in their last five home matches. Manchester United will look to rise from their FA Cup shocker when they return their focus to the Premier League, and the top four race this Wednesday as they host West Ham United. They will finish first and second in the league respectively. Chelsea, Leicester and Manchester United are probably battling it out for the final two Champions League group stage spots - although Wolves, Sheffield United and Tottenham could all qualify mathematically. There is a possibility only the top three would qualify for the Champions League. There can be a maximum of five English teams in the Champions League. Southampton, who come from the comfortable "double" at the home of the Norwich tail, welcome to "injured" Arsenal, which suffered a bad defeat in Brighton and was even further back in the table for the exit to Europe. Neman Grodno is going to play against Energetyk Bdu and in this clash, I think that we will see not more than one goal. The hosts played two matches at home in this season and got four points. They beat Vitebsk 2:0 and then draw against Belshina 1:1. The visitors started this season pretty strong but now they lost two matches in a row and they didn't score any goals. They lost 2:0 against Zhodino and at home against Gorodeya 0:1. They failed to find the net and against Newman I don't think that they will win. I pick Neman to take three points

מי אנחנו

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page