top of page

Young Ninja Group (ages 3-5)

ציבורי·105 חברים

(((today<<<))) Watch: Teplice - Zlín Live Stream 11 February 2024

FK Teplice page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …).

Forwards - Jordan Ayew (Crystal Palace), Anthony Martial (Man Utd), Sadio Mane (Liverpool) Ayew: He scored against Brighton last week and again against Watford. It's a good job Jordan Ayew has netted eight times for Crystal Palace this season because without his goals the Eagles wouldn't have landed 39 points with nine games to spare, and instead crashed and burned. I accept Christian Benteke is coming into some form (which is good to see) and Wilfried Zaha continues to give defences palpitations, which all helps, but neither Benteke or Zaha can finish. Joelinton scored only his second Premier League goal and first since 25 August as Newcastle swept aside 10-man Sheffield United to take a huge step towards safety. The relief on the Brazilian striker's face was apparent when he tapped in the Magpies' third, and although there were no fans inside St James' Park to celebrate with, no doubt many were screaming with delight as the £40m striker ended his torrid run. Their most recent game was a 1-0 loss at Vitebsk, a tough encounter that saw them have two players sent off and lose to an 87th minute penalty. Only one of their last 11 home league games have been lost, so this won't be an easy game at all for their opponents. They know that already though, having lost 2-0 at Brest in the first leg of their Belarus Cup semi-final. However, on the pitch the side have stayed pretty resolute and they come into this match undefeated in their last nine home matches. Although the league table is not exactly pretty for them, they will be delighted to have a five point lead and a game in hand over the side in the solitary relegation spot. If the Silkmen are to accomplish their goal and retain their spot in the Football League for next season, then they are going to have to ensure a defence which has seen them concede just 26 times this season remains on song for the remainder of the campaign. Atalanta's 4-1 win over Valencia in the first leg of the tie was just the second time they have scored four times in a European knockout match. The Italian side are the third team to score four goals in their first ever Champions League knockout game, after Manchester United and opponents Valencia. Should they reach the quarter-final, Atalanta would become the first Champions League debutants to do so since Leicester City in 2016-17. The decision was reached after a conference call involving UEFA’s 55 member associations, the board of the European Club Association and the board of European leagues. The move gives greater flexibility to complete the domestic seasons, the Champions League and the Europa League over the summer. ANY NEWS ON CLUB FOOTBALL? All European competitions have been postponed until further notice, with UEFA setting up a "working group" involving leagues and club representatives to examine the football calendar. BookingPosted at 84' Íñigo Martínez (Athletic Club) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 84' Foul by Íñigo Martínez (Athletic Club). Posted at 84' Santiago Arias (Atlético de Madrid) wins a free kick on the right wing. SubstitutionPosted at 83' Substitution, Athletic Club. De Marcos replaces Iker Muniain. SubstitutionPosted at 83' Substitution, Athletic Club. Unai Núñez replaces Yuri. Wellington Phoenix have been the surprise of the season so far, now going nine games without a loss after picking up just a point in their first five games. They’ve won six of those last nine games, scoring 15 goals along the way and only been kept from third place in the league due to Perth Glory’s superior goal difference. Kayserispor have collected just eight points away from home, making them the poorest team on the road. Here they head to a must win game, away to a side with the best home form in the league, and seeking a win to be declared champions. With the weak defence they have had in the season, especially away from home, we don’t see Kayserispor completely locking out Istanbul Basaksehir, though they have scored in most of their away matches. On the other hand, Istanbul Basaksehir have conceded in most of their home matches. With this in mind, and considering the pressure Istanbul Basaksehir have ahead of this game, we will go with a 2-1 win for the hosts here. Everton boss Marco Silva says he is not losing sleep amid uncertainty over his future. Silva's side are 16th in the Premier League, with some Everton fans calling for his sacking after last Saturday's 2-0 home defeat by Norwich. Director of football Marcel Brands says everyone at the club "must stick together". Of course I sleep," said Silva. When you give your maximum every day, why would you not sleep?"Everton go into the weekend two points above the relegation zone, with their next three league matches all against teams currently in the top four, going to Leicester on Sunday and Liverpool next Wednesday before hosting Chelsea the following Saturday. FORTUNA:LIGA 2023/2024 stats, Football - Czech Republic 1, X, 2. Hradec Kralove - Bohemians. Live streams; 1xBet. 14, Today 15:00. Teplice - Zlin. Live streams; 1xBet. 14, Today 15:00. Slavia Prague - Jablonec. Live ... These teams could play in a bit of a shootout in the mid week game. Sydney are very strong team and could score 3 or more goals on their own. Wellington are also having one of their best seasons and have started to play better in away matches. It looks like a match where both teams could score twice, and it might become a bit of shootout for these teams. Wellington have a lot to play for and will look to score some goals and put that early pressure on the home side to maybe try to win the game But he was the man who made the key contribution in the end, netting the winner completely out of nowhere at the death. MAN OF THE MATCH – Adama Traore (Wolves) It is only fair that Traore gets his share of credit too. Not only did he score a superb equaliser, worthy of winning any game, but he was a constant thorn in Spurs’ side. England international Jill Scott says the potential postponement of the 2021 European Championship is "probably a little bit worrying for the older players" but is "an exciting opportunity" for women's football. Scott, 33, is hoping to appear in her fourth Euros and joked she would "have to try and hold on for another year". The tournament is set to be moved to the summer of 2022. It was originally scheduled to take place between 7 July and 1 August 2021. The Welsh side are pushing to return to the playoff race, with their 3-1 win over Middlesbrough last weekend ending a six-game winless run. The Welsh side have had a strong season on the road this term, but can they follow that up with an away win? Lokomotiv goalkeeper Martin Lukov, however, told local media on Tuesday: "We no longer have the right to make statements. Bulgaria, which declared a state of emergency until May 13 to halt the spread of coronavirus, has already imposed a ban on groups of more than two adults congregating together. The regional health inspectorate in Plovdiv said they warned Lokomotiv with a protocol, saying any training sessions during the state of emergency were prohibited. And still, I’ll take a chance. The second day has already gone, as I am tormented by the question of betting on this game. And although I am not a big fan of Thunder, I still have to admit that it is visible here. And it is alarming that he (TU) is being viewed, wherever you look. And as you know, more often than not, what seems most real fails. Okay, I’ll start my thoughts and statistics: Both teams, in my opinion, have approximately equal chances. The game naturally takes place in the hometown for both clubs, and therefore talking about the favorite referring to the home game is not entirely true. The hosts, after leaving the elite, lost a number of important players, which evens out the teams evenly. Between themselves, the teams played 2 times and both times ended with the score-0-0. The first games in the championship and “Gomel”, and “Locomotive”, played with zero in the graph, conceded goals. That is, both teams devote great attention to defending their goal. So, if we exclude probability theory and “luck”, and refer to my opinion and statistics, then for me the conclusion is this for this match - TO (2.5) The lead did not last long though, as Harvey Barnes found the net eight minutes later via a huge deflection, before the turnaround was complete in the 64th minute as Ben Chilwell slotted home to give Leicester the lead. Rudiger had the final say, however, looping a header over Leicester goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel in the 71st minute to snatch a draw that means Leicester remain eight points clear of Lampard's side in fourth, who have won just four of their last 13 league games. There’s a worry the Blues won’t get this deal over the line, but while there is time, there is hope. Chelsea eventually get their man just as the Italian window closes, but has Giroud sealed a move to Lazio/Inter (delete as appropriate) in time? Scuppering Spurs' hopes in the process? While we wait for news of whether Giroud’s deal sheet was faxed through in time, there’s breaking news in Spain. Naftan will host Smorgon for this fixture of the league. Both teams are very average teams in this league. However, this is a very unpredictable league. Naftan is one of the main outsiders in this campaign. They are currently bottom of the table. Of course, the hosts have the motivation to change their positions. However, they are not convincing team. On the other hand Smorgon have great results in this season. Smorgon is one of the best teams in this campaign. The visitors are in solid shape. They have two consecutive victories. I expect, this will be tense match. Also, I think, the visitors will try to pick up the victory on the opposite stadium. It hasn't been a straightforward campaign for Depor, but their last two efforts have been encouraging. Against Tenerife at this venue, La Coruna looked useful going forward, while they also did a good job of resisting at the back. Much of the same can be said of their efforts against Numancia last time out, except on that occasion they did an even better job of restricting their opponents, winning by a goal to nil. Teplice - Zlín | ONLINE | 11.2.2024 15:00 - iSport.cz Teplice vs. Zlín. Přímý přenos utkání Fortuna ligy sledujte ŽIVĚ v ONLINE přenosu na iSport.cz. Lloris was largely untested and perhaps should have done better for Pukki's penalty having guessed the right way, but it will have been pleasing for Tottenham fans and Mourinho to see him come through the 90 minutes unscathed. Defeat increases Norwich worriesNorwich came into this game on the back of a morale-boosting win against relegation rivals Bournemouth and, while usually a trip to Tottenham would be a daunting prospect, Spurs' poor recent form - particularly at home - should have given the Canaries some belief they could get a positive result. Assisted by Joe Bryan. Posted at 73' Stefan Johansen (Fulham) hits the bar with a left footed shot from the right side of the box. Assisted by Aleksandar Mitrovic following a corner. Chelsea squeezed into the Champions League knockout stages after surviving a late scare to beat Lille 2-1 to finish runners-up in their group. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wants the player to arrive in January but may have to compromise to complete the deal. Video - 'Liverpool and Chelsea target opens door to big January move' - Euro Papers01:48 Arsenal close in on Arteta and Fagbemi At this point it is hardly a surprise, but the Daily Mail reports that Arsenal are closing in on the appointment of Mikel Arteta as their new manager. It doesn’t matter the size of a country, when it comes to football anything is possible. If the structure and facilities are in place then any country can dream of the fabled ‘golden generation’. Video - Haaland on Norway's next generation03:33 Don’t believe us? Just ask fans of Denmark, Romania or Croatia, or maybe Chile or Uruguay perhaps. Coronavirus: Wayne Rooney says footballers treated as 'guinea pigs'Coronavirus: Manchester United's Paul Pogba sets up fundraiser and pledges financial supportA Swiss football federation statement added: "The personnel who were most recently in personal contact with the president have been informed and will take the necessary steps if directed by the federation's medical department. Uefa has invited representatives of its 55 member associations to an emergency video conference meeting on Tuesday. There was a false start. In their first season after the club was bought for £45m by Chinese conglomerate Fosun International in 2016, Wolves went through three managers and at one point went two months without a win on their way to a 15th-place Championship finish. But two games into the following campaign, talk inside the club became about promotion to the Premier League. One player was so convinced he told club media only a month later that Wolves were going up. Fremad Amager is hoping to return to victory after going without win in 3 matches. Lost the previous match to FC Roskilde. They have been finding it difficult to prevent opponents from scoring, but they also scoring freely. They conceded in 5 of the 6 matches while also managing to score on all 6 matches. He then set up Icardi for PSG's third three minutes later, sliding a perfectly-weighted pass into the path of the Argentinian striker for him to fire the ball home. The 21-year-old completed his attacking masterclass with a second goal in stoppage time at the end of the game, rifling the ball past the helpless Runarsson to complete the 4-0 rout. Odds of this season finishing: 0%. There's always next year, Liverpool. Empty Stadium Bingo The lack of sporting events has left us with some time on our hands. Introducing Empty Stadium Bingo – grab a dabber and play along! But not with friends. Isolate yourself. Then play. IN OTHER NEWS Messi… Ronaldo… Ilicic. Deportivo Saprissa are so far the best team in the Clausura with a 13-4-2 record and together with Alajuelense they are the only team without a home defeat so far. Deportivo Saprissa have won all of the last 5 matches at home. This is my second friendly match for today or it is better to said my second match where I will bet on goals. I don't follow this two teams so much, but in this situation when we on Saturday and Sunday have just maybe 10 matches in all world for betting in football, of course that I will follow and this two clubs. Few months ago, they are played last friendly match 1-3 and probably and this one will be similar. I don't see any reason for strong defenses here, so I will bet on option, on at least four goals. In last official duel who are this two rivals played, it was just 1-0 and in match before that one, also 0-1, but I will this time still bet on goals, if we see how this two rivals are playing. Khujand is probably team who is closer to win here, but we will see what will happen. They are in previous round played 1-1 in league, while their rival is even better reason for this bet - in last round and in round before that one, they are played 3-2 and 4-1. Yes, and this time it will be efficient here. výsledky, program zápasů, Teplice - Zlín live | Fotbal, Česko Stránka Teplice na Livesportu přináší livescore, výsledky, program zápasů, tabulky a detaily zápasů (střelce gólů, červené karty, …). Celta are odds-on favourites to land the spoils on Matchday 17 by virtue of Mallorca's dismal away record this term, but we think Oscar Garcia's side rate as poor value considering they have lost six of their last eight matches in La Liga and have failed to score in their last three outings at Balaidos, including in their 0-0 stalemate with Valladolid a fortnight ago. It would mean using every available midweek slot and, for the busiest clubs, utilising their squads to play twice in a very short space of time. It was by no means ideal but Liverpool played two games in two days in different continents this season, so it clearly can be done. How realistic is football in May?BBC Sport has been told by a Premier League source that unless they are blocked from doing so by the government, the intention is to restart the season as soon as practical from 30 April. Leicester have suffered successive defeats, to Manchester City and Liverpool, and will be anxious to keep their Champions League push on track with a win at struggling West Ham United. Manchester City, who are at Wolves later on Friday, host surprise package, promoted Sheffield United who are in sixth place, on Sunday. This was in early March, just after the Rangers manager had come across as utterly crestfallen in the wake of their Scottish Cup exit to Hearts at Tynecastle. The eighth-minute clap came in their next game, at home in the league to Hamilton Accies. It was meant as a pick-me-up for the manager. Rangers lost that one, too. The only clapping being done on the full-time whistle was the sound of the Accies players celebrating a huge win. MP is newly promoted to 2nd league level where they are preparing to start soon and they have been really impressive in the friendly games they have played in this start of this year, in this competition they crushed another 2nd league club in MyPa with 5-1, also winning 2-1 with Gnistan while prior to those two games they played two friendly games against first league sides and won 2-0 with Lahti and drew 2-2 with KuPs so quite solid team this Mikkelin side. After 14 rounds of the U20 Nicaragua tournament, U20 Walter Ferretti has 21 points, ranking 4th on the standings. Meanwhile, U20 Real Madriz ranked 6th with 1 point worse. The meeting between the two teams in the round of 15 is evaluated quite balanced but with home advantage, U20 Walter Ferretti holds the upper hand. Shakhtar needed a late goal to pull level in their recent date with Manchester City, as well as in each of their group stage matchups with Dinamo Zagreb including a 3-3 draw on November 6, in which Mateus Martins and leading scorer Junior Moraes each potted markers in injury time after 90 minutes to salvage the point. They are only four points behind leaders Leipzig but a form guide for the past five league games has them only a point behind Leipzig. Bayern have won their last four league games and the goals are flowing again with 15 scored and just two conceded. Home form for Bayern has produced four wins in the last five with 15 goals scored. Moreno declined to give a news conference after that match as confusion reigned but the following day it was confirmed Luis Enrique was to return as the team's head coach. The only person responsible for Robert Moreno not being in my coaching staff is me," Luis Enrique told a news conference at his unveiling as Spain coach on Wednesday. Even if the season finishes and PSG win the Champions League, they will still be attacked for Mbappe in the summer. The Frenchman has been vague about his future with the mystery fuelling speculation. He has two years left on his PSG contract and it’s hard to imagine Leonardo letting go of the man who best embodies the Parisian project. And rather like his great Leeds central defensive partner Norman Hunter, who also sadly died recently, his no-nonsense approach often disguised the great ability he had as a footballer. Charlton's career, if not exactly going nowhere, was lacking in direction until he fell under the guidance of Revie, who was able to harness the more maverick nature of his personality with his talent to make him an essential element of a wonderful side, going on to make a record 773 appearances for Leeds over a 23-year period as a player. In my career, perhaps the most important goal was the 1967 one against Rangers nine years before that final," he recalls. We won our first international title - it was like an international kick-start for Bayern Munich to become one of the best clubs in the world. Of course this goal was always in my mind. But you know, every game starts up new from the first minute. Franz Roth, in white, watches his free-kick fly into the St Etienne net"It was a really challenging game. But if an English club come knocking - especially one like Spurs - it could be difficult for Smalling to turn down. The 30-year-old will begin to think about his family and moving back home to London, where he grew up. It's a difficult decision but, at the same time, he will be delighted that clubs are queuing up for him after previously thinking his career at the top level was coming to an end.

מי אנחנו

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page